Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [IMG]Recently updated my home pc to Windows 10, and this error message appears on all internet browsers. Not sure of what to do, I updated from Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Brooke Bilsborough, Dec 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue

Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue [​IMG]Recently updated my home pc to Windows 10, and this error message appears on all internet browsers. Not sure of what to do, I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

:)

Brooke Bilsborough, Dec 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge bottom half cut off on Windows 10

We can try the following ways:

1. I suggest we clear the browsing history and check if the issue persist.

Please follow the steps:

Open Microsoft Edge.

Click on “...” (… symbol) on the top right corner of the browser.

Select Settings from the drop down menu.

Click on Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data.

Check the Cookies and saved website data (and any other data you want to clear) and click on Clear button.

1. Enable Inprivate Browing feature of Edge.

We can refer to Enable Private Browsing in IE 11 and Microsoft Edge

1. Try to reset Windows Edge. Go to Settings->App->Apps and features->Windows Edge->Advanced options->Reset.

Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue VN0gN.png

1. Use Windows Compatibility List.

Open "Windows Edge".

Type "about:flags".

Click "Enter".

Check "Use Windows Compatibility List".

Restart the computer.

Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue vz7xZ.png

1. Try to update Windows updates.
    2. Logon the laptop with another computer account, if we still have this problem, try reinstalling the operating system.

Daisy Zhou, Dec 22, 2020
  4. Xylee Del Win User

Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue

Microsoft Edge - Broken after Creators update

Hi Jerry,

This issue may have occurred due to compatibility conflict on your Microsoft Edge. To correct this, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Edge. Kindly follow the steps below:

Reset Microsoft Edge Through PowerShell

• On the Search bar, type in Windows Powershell and select the top most result.
    • On the Windows Powershell window, copy and paste the following command and press
      Enter.

Kindly get back to us and let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue

1. Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Compatibility

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem: We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as...
  4. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem: We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as...
  5. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Microsoft Edge Policy issue?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Policy issue?: How do I get rid of the message 'Your browser is managed by your organisation' at the top of the settings screen? I'm a home user I'm on Version 83.0.478.44 157688
  7. Microsoft Edge Policy issue?

Microsoft Edge Policy issue?: How do I get rid of the message 'Your browser is managed by your organisation' at the top of the settings screen? I'm a home user I'm on Version 83.0.478.44 157688
  8. Microsoft Edge Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge Issues: I have multiple issues with Edge running on windows 10. I have recently started to migrate to FireFox and none of the issues that I have had with edge. Edge Issues: Freezes up when using Facebook. I cannot use Facebook with Edge? When using edge on on a news page such as...
  9. Edge compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge compatibility: How do I delete Edge? will cost me $300 to use outlook to access my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/edge-compatibility/0bb90263-4e16-4b7b-af9f-26986d9f731c
  10. Microsoft Edge issues.

Microsoft Edge issues.: Recently started having a problem with Edge, downloading zip files. It stops after 3.99 GB. Able to download fully with Explorer. Is it an issue with the browser?...