Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by EuanCrichton, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as soon as I close the web browser and open it back up again the websites have disappeared and they need adding to the list again. I have added the web pages on another user's machine and do not get this problem. I have tried clearing the cache and history in IE and Edge same problem, Has anyone seen his problem before or

:)

EuanCrichton, Apr 6, 2022
  2. gonnatwl Win User

Compatibility view problem of Edge

Hi everyone, I am facing a problem lately!

I am going to test my website with Edge which I used to open with IE 11 with compatibility view before. Therefore, I cannot find the options in the setting and this should be under the "Default browser" page, anyone knows how to fix it? or any other ways to set a few websites(URLs) to launch with compatibility view?

Microsoft Edge: Version 95.0.1020.40 (Official build) (64-bit)

Best regards,
    GT

Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem [​IMG]

gonnatwl, Apr 6, 2022
  3. gonnatwl Win User

Yes, I did search before, nothing could be found and also missing the "Internet Explorer mode button" in Appearance.

- - - Updated - - -

I doubt that just affects to LTSB OS.

gonnatwl, Apr 6, 2022
  4. gonnatwl Win User

Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

Yes dalchina, I can run IE manually and normally.
    Some of our websites are using IE11 with compatibility view now and going to test whether can be run in Edge with IE and compatibility mode or not.

gonnatwl, Apr 6, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

1. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Compatibility

2. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem: We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as...
  3. Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility View Problem: We have some legacy software that is used on IE. The company that provides this have advised that around 9 web pages need to be added into Microsoft Edge compatibility view for it to work after the 9th Pay role software.I add these websites and the software works, however, as...
  4. Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Compatibility Issue: [IMG]Recently updated my home pc to Windows 10, and this error message appears on all internet browsers. Not sure of what to do, I updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10....
  5. Unable to find compatibility view settings in MS Edge

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unable to find compatibility view settings in MS Edge: My application is currently running on Internet Explorer. I am manually adding compatibility settings on Internet Explorer. Now I am hoping to run my application in MS edge but I am unable to find compatibility settings on that. Kindly help me on this regard. [ATTACH]...
  6. Tools/compatibility view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tools/compatibility view: How to find Tools/Compatibility View ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toolscompatibility-view/29a2def4-9d6b-43ff-86d8-93f6dec2b9de
  7. Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge

Viewing CCTV on Microsoft Edge: When I try to access my surveillance cameras on Microsoft Edge it requests I download the WebKit Plugin which doesn't download. I have tried changing settings on both Microsoft Edge and Chrome and still have the same problem. I also tried to use Internet Explorer in Windows...
  8. Problem with pdf file when viewing on Microsoft Edge

Problem with pdf file when viewing on Microsoft Edge: Hi, Recently, I have a problem with Microsoft Edge when I open a pdf file, the situation is as follow. Can anyone explain and help me to solve this matter? Thanks in advance [ATTACH]...
  9. Edge compatibility

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Edge compatibility: How do I delete Edge? will cost me $300 to use outlook to access my emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/edge-compatibility/0bb90263-4e16-4b7b-af9f-26986d9f731c
  10. compatibility view lists

in Browsers and Email
    compatibility view lists: Well this seems to be a nag on every start up :/ I've never found any use for Microsoft's comp-view lists so I uncheck the option Alt+TB For both but seems this produces a popup on start of ie11 on win-10 9860 :/ Might have try another browser if that's the case *Tongue...