Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Corrupted according to Event Viewer.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Corrupted according to Event Viewer. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't use Edge, but I would still like for it not to be corrupted, to prevent other issues cropping up because of it.These are the two errors that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Xray1324, Jul 21, 2021.

1. Xray1324 Win User

Microsoft Edge Corrupted according to Event Viewer.

I don't use Edge, but I would still like for it not to be corrupted, to prevent other issues cropping up because of it.These are the two errors that will pop up, around 3 of each every day. Is there any way I can repair Edge?

:)

Xray1324, Jul 21, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Error in Event Viewer

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned, you have performed a repair installation on the computer and you see Event 508, 510 and 533 in Event Viewer.

I would like to inform that if you see any critical error in Event Viewer, please share the event logs with us to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please follow the steps mentioned below to share the event logs:

1. Press Windows + X from the keyboard, select
      Event Viewer.
    2. Expand Windows Logs from the left pane and select
      Applications.
    3. Click Filter Current Log from extreme right pane. Then in the new windows check the box beside
      Error and click OK.
    4. Now, look for a critical Error in the list and note down the message/information from the
      General Tab in the lower section.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jul 21, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Event viewer strange things(?)

Logs can be scanned for problems.
    If registry corruption occurs it could have event viewer corruption.
    Trial and error steps can be performed when there are backups.

zbook, Jul 21, 2021
  4. spike47 Win User

Error in event viewer

Hi

I keep geting the following in the Event viewer ,
    The description for Event ID (4) in source ( SuperProServer ) cannot be found . the local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display message from a remote computer . You may be able to use /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description . The following information is part of the event, The event log file is corrupt .

has anyone any ideas has to what this means .

cheers

spike47, Jul 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Corrupted according to Event Viewer. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Corrupted

2. event viewer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  3. event viewer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    event viewer: **************THE HELL DOES THIS MEAN? THXLog Name: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP/Configuration Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-PnP Date: 11/26/2021 11:22:13 PM Event ID: 400 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: User: SYSTEM Computer: Ashhhhh Description: Device...
  4. Information in Microsoft Event Viewer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Information in Microsoft Event Viewer: Every time I finish FS 2020, I see the following results in Event Viewer! Does anyone have any idea what it depends on? Incorrect application path:\ Program Files \ WindowsApps \ Microsoft.FlightSimulator_1.11.7.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe \ FlightSimulator.exe Problem signature...
  5. Event viewer: Boot manager is corrupt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event viewer: Boot manager is corrupt: My desktop computer is always crashing randomly with a buzzing sound before rebooting automatically. Sometimes it won't show image when rebooting ex. No signal or a black screen and I would have to try several times in order for the display to show image. I tried many...
  6. I encountered another BSOD again. Bugcheck according to Event Viewer

I encountered another BSOD again. Bugcheck according to Event Viewer: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff8065b01a300, 0xfffff8065b01a258, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 0484fa2b-03ed-4188-98b0-80a1e5650730. Link of the dump files both...
  7. since i rolled back event viewer corrupt

in Windows 10 Customization
    since i rolled back event viewer corrupt: Since I rolled back, my event viewer has gone all corrupt and doesn't seem to want to load anymore, I just get "MMC has detected an error in a snap in and will unload it, with options to Report to Microsoft or unload … doesn't tell me anything else...
  8. event viewer

event viewer: code defenitions https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-viewer/32a8bf89-f0e7-42b2-91f6-a2a60da0a8e1
  9. event viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    event viewer: I see many errors in event viewer but do not know what they mean. I was going to show one but thought it may compromise my security. Sorry about the post lacking information; are these errors dangerous for the most part or are they harmless. I am not going to poke around here...
  10. Event Viewer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Event Viewer: Is there any way to clear the items listed in 'administrative events' in event viewer? TIA, Richard 98433