Windows 10: Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Leopeva64-2, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

/u/Leopeva64-2, Jun 23, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft shares its vision of the future

Read more:

w-tFdreZB94

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

Microsoft shares its vision of the future

Read more:

Brink, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future.

1. Microsoft Edge could have a new Sharing menu in the future. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Sharing

2. Scrolling in Microsoft Edge could be smoother in the future.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scrolling in Microsoft Edge could be smoother in the future.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ryj3yt/scrolling_in_microsoft_edge_could_be_smoother_in/
  3. Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge and Office could be more deeply integrated in the future.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qqnuke/microsoft_edge_and_office_could_be_more_deeply/
  4. Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new Extensions menu on toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Extensions are small applications that enhance the browser’s functionality. Once you install an extension, you can notice the extension icon appearing on the toolbar. If you have several extensions installed on your browser, these extension icons take up...
  5. #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    #MSIgnite 2021: Pivoting to the future with Microsoft Edge: In what feels like an era ago, work was tethered to the office. Fast forward to today—consider work officially untethered. In this once-in-a-lifetime sea change, IT leaders like yourself have the opportunity to rethink your environments, from what security should...
  6. Can we have the menu bar in new edge

in Browsers and Email
    Can we have the menu bar in new edge: I am still using explorer 11 but I have downloaded new edge canary and added google toolbar to it. It is similar to explorer menu bar that is easy to use for printing copying and moving things around it does not take up much space and saves time doing things for many millions...
  7. Computex 2018 - Microsoft shares vision for future of computing

in Windows 10 News
    Computex 2018 - Microsoft shares vision for future of computing: Today at Computex 2018, Nick Parker, Corporate Vice President, Consumer and Device Sales – along with executives from Microsoft’s engineering, marketing, and research teams – shared more about our vision for the future of computing and the opportunity it represents for our...
  8. Microsoft shares its vision of the future

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shares its vision of the future: Microsoft has released a new video on its work oriented account to share its vision of the future. It's all about massive, thin displays, holograms and cool, connected gadgets. There's even a tablet device shaped like a book. It's an interesting look at how the company...
  9. Could the future of Android be Windows?

in Windows 10 News
    Could the future of Android be Windows?: The many failings of Google's operating system have already been fixed in Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile ecosystem. Could Redmond possibly have the upper hand after all in future mobile wars? My colleague Adrian Kingsley-Hughes recently postulated that Android may be coming...
  10. Future Edge Updates

in Windows 10 News
    Future Edge Updates: Edge browser to decouple from Windows 10 and receive more frequent features updates via the Store. Don't know that this will be enough to increase market share but step in right direction. http://www.computerworld.com/article...indows-10.html "Users will finally be able...