Windows 10: Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update

Discus and support Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've also enjoyed this same problem about two times. Edge had been up for a bit then suddenly and without warning it wasn't. Hasn't done it for the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by disposablintern, May 18, 2017.

1. Maggidon Win User

Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update

I've also enjoyed this same problem about two times. Edge had been up for a bit then suddenly and without warning it wasn't. Hasn't done it for the last couple days. Obviously there's an update problem. I've also noticed with more than one Tab opened, that after a bit one will stick. What I mean by that is, if I'm operating on the fourth Tab and then go back to the first one, it hesitates for a split second and then it comes up. I find if I copy the url and paste it into a new Tab, there's no sticking. But every once in a while, it will do this so this obviously is another glitch.

Maggidon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update

1. Microsoft Edge crashing on startup since most recent windows update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge crashing

2. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  4. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update

None of the Microsoft apps AND store I use are working since the most recent update: Before I downloaded and installed the newest update, the store, the photos app, everything was working. Ever since downloading and installing the newest update, nothing works. I can't open anything. The Microsoft store blinks my screen white but never opens. I tried going to...
  6. Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.: Since the most windows update my pc has been feeling really laggy. What I've noticed the most is what I mentioned in the title, so that my mouse cursor "stutters" as if the reception was bad (it's wireless), but I know it isn't. It has also happened to me a bunch of time that...
  7. Most recent updates

Most recent updates: How do I know I'm operating on updated version of Microsoft windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/most-recent-updates/88d75eee-19a0-4633-962f-17af33c3dab4
  8. Updated to the most recent windows update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to the most recent windows update: I updated to the most recent windows update and I keep on getting the bsod for random reasons each time. I've ran the scannow and verify to make sure there are no bad drivers. I've reinstalled my amd drivers. Nothing is overclocked either. It's exactly the same way it was...
  9. All 3 of our laptops are slow since the most recent update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All 3 of our laptops are slow since the most recent update: Last week all of our our laptops got the mandatory Windows 10 updates. Since then all 3 of our laptops have been running EXTREMELY slowly. Any notion what's causing it and how to fix? Thanks! Maryanna...
  10. Most recent update

Most recent update: I am an "Insider" and have installed the latest update. All sorts of strange things have started to happen. Examples: 1. The audio out on my camera no longer works for conversations on Skype. 2, The voice recorder no longer works. 3, When I try to open Edge I receive the...