Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imcanadian, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have multiple browsers and decide to close with " X " on top right corner and the next browser set to minimize. Why is that happening with this every time I click to close with " X ". Can I change this to keep the next browser to stay in maximize after close the recent browser.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

Edge Dev latest version

about:flags ...

Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version) [​IMG]

relaunch.

Edwin, Jun 12, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

Edge Dev latest version

Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version.
    (W 10 x64. latest upgrade)
    Thanks.

Pulcinella, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

1. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version) - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Dev

2. How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    How Clear History Dev Console in EDGE browser: How Clear History Developer Console Up,Down:CommandVisible in EDGE Browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-clear-history-dev-console-in-edge-browser/19d9429b-76a8-46ab-b7c6-5851cec4d5d6
  3. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem: I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below that show on the monitor about the problem. Your connection isn't secure This site uses an outdated security configuration...
  4. Microsoft Edge Dev - Uninstall failure

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev - Uninstall failure: I have a problem with Edge Dev. The "Modify" option is not available at all and the "Uninstall" option fails with the message "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support...
  5. Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??

in Browsers and Email
    Can uninstall Microsoft Edge Dev.??: I am wondering if it is safe to uninstall one of two browsers that I have on my desktop. I have been thinking about to uninstall the program of Microsoft Edge Dev and use Microsoft Edge that have Chromium in it. Or just leave both alone and don't touch at all. I just want to...
  6. Latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest version of Edge: Hiya folks. I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge. With a link to download and install it. Clicking download it looks like the program will download and automatically start the...
  7. Edge Dev

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Edge Dev: Hi, I thought of switching from Edge Dev to default Edge Browser but I'm having difficulty in transferring the data. My data including-favourites, passwords, history, etc., weren't being synced in Edge dev. And I don't know how I can transfer it to the Edge browser. Please...
  8. Latest build Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Latest build Edge Dev: We’ve updated you to the latest build. This is Microsoft Edge Dev Build 75.0.131.0 Welcome back! 131153
  9. Edge Dev latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Dev latest version: Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version. (W 10 x64. latest upgrade) Thanks. 130534
  10. Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Microsoft Edge Dev: On behalf of the Microsoft Edge team, I’m thrilled to welcome you to the brand new Microsoft Edge Dev Blog, now part of the Windows Blogs family! Like the IEBlog before it, this is where the Microsoft Edge team will share with you the latest on our activities, including the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge dev

2. microsoft dev browser

3. edge dev browser

4. edge dev,
  5. microsoft edge dev browser,
  6. latest version of microsoft edge dev,
  7. dev browser,
  8. edge developer version,
  9. windows edge dev,
  10. edge dev version,
  11. dev edge,