Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I accidently put a tick in "Always Close All Tabs" when closing down Edge, how can I change this back as I don't want this setting, I... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by ExtremeNeo, Jul 29, 2015.

1. Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs

Hi All,

I accidently put a tick in "Always Close All Tabs" when closing down Edge, how can I change this back as I don't want this setting, I thought it might be called "warnonclose" like IE within the Registry, however this is not the case. I cannot see within the settings of Edge anyway to change?

Please Help

:)

ExtremeNeo, Jul 29, 2015

2. Do You Want To Close All Tabs?

@ Christine / Vincent

C.f.

How to get back closing all tabs warning in Microsoft Edge?

I won't mind following up any questions about the technique there but if you are having trouble with the result think it would be best to deal with that here.

HTH

Robert Aldwinckle

---

Robert Aldwinckle on forums, Jul 29, 2015
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Do You Want To Close All Tabs?

For help with the registry key, we suggest that you post it to
    Technet forums
    to further assist you.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jul 29, 2015
  4. Jeido Win User

Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs

Did you go to the Edge settings and try to clear all Edge data?

Jeido, Jul 29, 2015
  5. Hi
    Yes we did but there is nothing in there to do with tabs

ExtremeNeo, Jul 29, 2015
  6. Hi, in the registry, search for "AskToCloseAllTabs" and change from 0 to 1.

robocop1987, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Hi robocop1987, thanks very much for your post, works perfect !

Thanks again.............

ExtremeNeo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs

1. Microsoft Edge - Do You Want To Close All Tabs - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Close

2. I don't want to close all tabs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want to close all tabs: Until yesterday, if through no fault of my own, there was more than one tab, I was warned if I clicked on the red X in the upper right corner. I said I didn't want the latest version of Edge because I didn't know how many settings were the way I like them and wouldn't be...
  3. "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? "

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? ": loading new edge has lost the "Do you want to close all tabs or the current tab? " box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/do-you-want-to-close-all-tabs-or-the-current-tab/1b31eb7f-452a-4cc9-834a-353e03671280
  4. Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab

in Cortana
    Microsoft edge closing and repoening a tab: I have looked at the same question yet the methods do not work how to fix???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-closing-and-repoening-a-tab/e299e48b-3741-4de0-a6dc-0ee06ba1c335"
  5. Microsoft Edge keeps closing tabs by itself

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge keeps closing tabs by itself: Hi, Whenever I try to open Microsoft Edge, It says this page is having a problem loading, and if i try opening a new tab, it closes it automatically, then Microsoft Edge closes itself[ATTACH]...
  6. Closing Out Tab in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Closing Out Tab in Edge: I use Edge browser and alot of the time I'm in full screen with multiple tabs open. I'm aware that ctl + tab will jump from tab to tab. My question, is there a shortcut on the keyboard to close out the tab I'm viewing and not close the other tabs? 126336
  7. Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open

in Browsers and Email
    Edge asks to close all tabs with only one tab open: V1809 with the last Tuesday update. When closing Edge, it always asks to close all tabs even though there is only one tab open. [img] 119766
  8. Close all Tabs

in Browsers and Email
    Close all Tabs: When using a search engine and having the need to return to a previous page, at present I am unable to do so. All I can do is either "Cancel" or "Close all Tabs" . This means I lose the site and have to start all over again. I am using Windows10 64byte. Can anyone tell me how...
  9. Close All Tabs setting not working in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Close All Tabs setting not working in Edge: Having this problem with Edge.. EVERY time I close Edge up pops that silly "Do you want to close all tabs?" window along with checking the "Always close all tabs" box.. I say Yes and check the box but it doesn't hold the setting.. Anyone know of a way to stop this annoying...
  10. "Do you want to close all tabs" How set it up to close just one tab?

in Browsers and Email
    "Do you want to close all tabs" How set it up to close just one tab?: I have tried what I could find on the web to set up 10 to close just the one tab I'm in. I'm at a loss , is there a way with multiple tabs open to close just one. In 7 it was easy, why eliminate the easy way in 10? Is there a way to do it, it's important. Otherwise all tabs...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge close all tabs cant say no

2. What is the quickest way to close many open tabs in Microsoft Edge while keeping the window open

3. i want close all tabs when i x out of my edge

4. do you want to close all tabs setting,
  5. windows 10 edge always close all tabs,
  6. only 1 tab open and pc asks to close all tabs,
  7. microsoft edge windows phone close all tabs,
  8. checked close all tabs what did i do wrong?