Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I recently updated the pc and my browser was also updated along with it. I find it really annoying that every time I download anything the download bar... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by kufr, May 4, 2021 at 4:13 AM.

1. kufr Win User

Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location

I recently updated the pc and my browser was also updated along with it. I find it really annoying that every time I download anything the download bar pop ups right in the middle of the webpage. An added click on the page is required to click to get rid of it previously it was fine just showing at the bottom of the page as a bar but this pop up is really annoying see screenshot Tried the settings to change this back to the previous place but there is no option can someone please help me out here to get it back to where it was

:)

2. kufr Win User

I recently updated the pc and my browser was also updated along with it.

I find it really annoying that every time I download anything the download bar pop ups right in the middle of the webpage. An added click on the page is required to click to get rid of it previously it was fine just showing at the bottom of the page as a bar but this pop up is really annoying see screenshot

Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location [​IMG]

Tried the settings to change this back to the previous place but there is no option can someone please help me out here to get it back to where it was

3. How can I set EDGE to by default download to D:\Downloads

Hi:

I do not use Edge, but here is one suggested method (it dates from Aug 2015, but I presume the steps are still valid):

How to change the default Microsoft Edge download location - gHacks Tech News

EDIT: And here is a tutorial right here in tenforums.com:
    Microsoft Edge Downloads Folder - Change in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums

HTH,
    MM

4. Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 5, 2021 at 7:43 PM
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Download Bar Location - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Download

2. Microsoft Store downloaded movies location

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store downloaded movies location: I purchased a movie from the Microsoft Store, and downloaded it onto both of my laptops. It shows up in Movies & TV as a purchased video, but I cannot tell when I play it if I am watching the download or the online version of the movie. this concerns me because on both...
  3. unable to change download location in Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    unable to change download location in Edge: I discontinued use of One Drive several months ago yet cannot change downloads setting accordingly in the new Edge browser. Do not find settings menu. Also applies to cookies settings...where the heck is the options settings?...
  4. Microsoft Store Download Locations

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Download Locations: Recently I have decided to re-install ARK: Survival Evolved on my computer through the Microsoft store. However, it stopped after about 200MB/105GB because there wasn't enough space on my C: Drive. So I went into Settings, System, Storage, Change where new content is saved....
  5. update download of microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    update download of microsoft edge: I was advised to download the new microsoft edge yesterday otherwise my messenger within facebook would not be compatible and would not work. I did this and now i get an error message telling me i must switch my microphone on. There is nothing wrong with my microphone, that...
  6. asking download location for each download in edge

in Browsers and Email
    asking download location for each download in edge: I use Microsoft edge for most of my work. I download files many times from the internet we all do. Now the problem is each time I need to save files in different different locations. In my settings inside edge here is how they look [img] screenshot of chrome [img] is...
  7. Microsoft Edge TempState Downloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge TempState Downloads: Windows 10 User. In my Microsoft Edge internet settings, I have my downloads set to go to this folder: C:\Users\Username\Downloads. However, my downloads actually go here: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Downloads...
  8. Edge Location

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Location: Anyone know the path of Edge? By that I mean where is it stored? I am trying to map a key with its location as I did with Firefox but cannot find it. Regards Alan 7750
  9. Edge: Default Download Location?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge: Default Download Location?: How do I change the Default Download Location in Edge? 10084
  10. Microsoft Edge changing search bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Edge changing search bar: How to change the default search engine in Microsoft Edge These instructions are outdated- my Microsoft edge no longer has the "Add New" button for search engines Instead of I try to follow the instructions, there is only a button to change the search engines which then...