Windows 10: Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

Discus and support Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available for Microsoft 365 Business Premium (formerly Microsoft 365 Business) subscribers. If you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

Source: Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available for Microsoft 365 Business Premium - Microsoft Edge Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise

Source: Managing Microsoft Edge in the enterprise | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Improvements for Enterprises in Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 CU

Source: Improvements for Enterprises in Microsoft Edge on the Windows 10 Creators Update - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available

1. Microsoft Edge enterprise sync services are now available - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge enterprise

2. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  3. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  4. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  6. Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Quantum for Enterprise now available: Fast, lightweight, secure and easily configurable, Firefox Quantum for Enterprise should be your go-to for business browsing. [img] Browsers are key to how everyone in your company works, but how often do you think about them? A memory-hungry browser can slow your systems...
  7. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated)

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android (Updated): 3/26/18, 9AM PT: iPad and Android tablet owners – we’ve got some great news for you! Microsoft Edge is now available as a free download in the Apple Store and Google Play Store. Now, you too, can experience familiar features like your Favorites (including Roaming Favorites),...
  8. Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview: Today, we’re happy to announce that the first set of extensions for Microsoft Edge are now available to preview via the Windows Insider Program. You can try out extensions starting in build 14291, which was released today to the Fast ring. Visit our new extensions page at...
  9. ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    ORTC API is now available in Microsoft Edge: In October last year, we announced our intention to implement ORTC in Microsoft Edge with a focus on video and audio communications, and we have been hard at work on our implementation since then. Today, we are excited to announce that a preview version of our ORTC API...
  10. Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now available for iOS and Android: In October, we introduced Microsoft Edge for iOS and Android in preview, in response to your request to make Microsoft Edge work well with your phones. A special THANK YOU goes out to each of you—hundreds of thousands of you—who downloaded, test-drove, and sent feedback on...