Windows 10: Microsoft Edge explorer

Discus and support Microsoft Edge explorer in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Can I uninstall Microsoft Edge and use another explorer with windows 10. Microsoft Edge will not work with java. I can't find microsoft edge in control... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jbeau, Oct 24, 2015.

1. jbeau Win User

Microsoft Edge explorer

Can I uninstall Microsoft Edge and use another explorer with windows 10. Microsoft Edge will not work with java. I can't find microsoft edge in control panel.

:)

jbeau, Oct 24, 2015

2. Alphabetizing my favorites

I have both internet explorer and Microsoft edge. I currently am using edge, but on internet explorer, my favorites are in alphabetical order whereas in edge, they are not. How can I change that in Microsoft edge?

MartyPonnech, Oct 24, 2015
  3. VinLee#1 Win User
    Microsoft Edge

Confused, Microsoft Edge the same as internet explore 11. Trying to stream video show on cbc.ca and suggest to use Internet explorer 11. If explorer 11 is not part of Microsoft edge, can you have Microsoft edge and internet explorer 11 on the same
    computer. I am using windows 10 on a dell all in one inspirion.

Thanks Kerry

VinLee#1, Oct 24, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Microsoft Edge explorer

Nope.. Edge is integrated into the OS.

BunnyJ, Oct 24, 2015
  5. Barman58 Win User
    Click on the start button, type "internet explorer" - It will load and run no problems, you can then add it to the start menu, taskbar and set it as default *Wink

Barman58, Oct 24, 2015
  6. Berton Win User
    Or simply go to Apps, scroll down to the W's, look in the Windows Accessories or others listed. Right-click Internet Explorer and choose Pin to Start and/or Pin to Taskbar, I do both. On the Start tiles IE will be at the bottom but can be dragged up to a more convenient location.

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge explorer

1. Microsoft Edge explorer - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge explorer

2. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!: Hey, this might be a longer read, but it's also a long shot for me. I'm currently running a 660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro computer that I got from my brother. Since I've had it, I've been having this strange issue, and other than friends saying that I should wipe my whole computer,...
  3. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!: Hey, this might be a longer read, but it's also a long shot for me. I'm currently running a 660 Ti, Windows 10 Pro computer that I got from my brother. Since I've had it, I've been having this strange issue, and other than friends saying that I should wipe my whole computer,...
  4. File Explorer & Microsoft Edge not opening!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer mode not working.: As the support for Internet Explorer has ended some private companies who still have applications that compatible only to IE, switching to Edge in IE mode still don't work?...
  6. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  7. Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: Hi Community,I’ve been trying to access an internet explorer website using my macbook on microsoft edge. however the website prompts me to download internet explorer 11 or higher in order to access.however i have not found a solution....
  8. internet explorer , not microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet explorer , not microsoft edge: hi all, I took my internet explorer off my task bar and now I cant use anything but Microsoft EDGE , which I hate. Can anyone tell me how I can get my old internet explorer search engine back? thanks james...
  9. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Font issues....

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer Font issues....: when i open Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge and use any search engines (bing, google, etc..), my search results come back with links that i cannot understand (all except Google, Bing, etc logos), it appears fonts are changed only in search results. If i manually type...
  10. Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11: I play a game that when I click on a link in the Chat it opens my browser and opens it directly to the link, but my Default browser is Microsoft Edge but, it always opens for me Internet Explorer 11. Can anyone help me in this please? 31738