Windows 10: Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update

Discus and support Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If you are sporting the new Microsoft Edge, it’s time to download another Stable Channel update. This time, coming in at version 83.0.478.37, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TechPro90, May 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update

If you are sporting the new Microsoft Edge, it’s time to download another Stable Channel update. This time, coming in at version 83.0.478.37, the latest release brings an array of new features including extension sync across devices, the ability to exempt certain cookies, and updates for immersive reader. Here’s what you need to know: https://www.onmsft.com/news/microsoft-edge-finally-gets-extensions-sync-and-more-with-latest-update

submitted by /u/TechPro90
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TechPro90, May 22, 2020

2. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, May 22, 2020
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    edge extensions

Hello,

This issue with Microsoft Edge may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message when you reopen Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also check out this helpful
    article
    about extensions on Microsoft Edge for more information.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, May 22, 2020
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update

edge extensions

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and the details of all of your troubleshooting steps. We suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling Microsoft Edge so you will have the latest version by following the steps provided in this

thread
    . When you have the latest version, kindly download an extension to see if it will work.

If the problem continues, look for answers in the Microsoft Edge forum and also report issues with the browser or specific sites. Just select
    Settings and more > Send feedback. The Microsoft Edge team is always looking at feedback and working on issues.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Noela Tum, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update

1. Microsoft Edge finally gets Extensions sync and more with latest update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge finally

2. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  3. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  4. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  6. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge is not syncing: i noticed that my password was not syncing for a website and realised that the syncing and that showed upi tried many things and 1 was goin onto edge://sync/ and it showed this those were the only red 1s on there could u help me pls thank u...
  7. microsoft edge is not syncing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  9. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  10. Finally no more windows...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Finally no more windows...: No more crappy Windows 10 laptop for my personal computer. No more fighting with a **** UI, error codes, system restarts at random times, or any of the other myriad of stupid problems ive experienced with Windows 10. Windows 10 sucks, so happy to be going back to a Mac book...