Windows 10: microsoft edge flags

Discus and support microsoft edge flags in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; in edge flags options there is no option to select PlayReady Experimental HEVC option though i have installed HEVC video extension what to do to play... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by tushar_gamer, Nov 20, 2020.

1. microsoft edge flags

in edge flags options there is no option to select PlayReady Experimental HEVC option though i have installed HEVC video extension what to do to play HD and 4K videos

:)

tushar_gamer, Nov 20, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 20, 2020
  4. microsoft edge flags

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

microsoft edge flags

1. microsoft edge flags - Similar Threads - microsoft edge flags

2. Flag Emojis

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flag Emojis: Hello Microsoft, Today, every big tech company has emojis. In these emojis are flags. They represent our country, the country that we love and are part of. Sadly, on Windows, we don't have flag emojis. We only have letters. That's why I'm here: I want you to add the flag...
  3. Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website: Why did one of the vendor Quttera flag MALICIOUS for Microsoft's Official Website in VirusTotal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-flag-for-microsoft-official-website/17744723-e845-448c-8caf-bf35d42aed90
  4. Issue with "Flags" in Edge Chromium v91.0.864.70 (Stable)

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with "Flags" in Edge Chromium v91.0.864.70 (Stable): Hi, No flags work in current version of Edge (Win 21H1 x64). Does anyone has this problem?! I have changed "Ask Before Closing Multiple Tabs" flag and after Edge restart (Startup boost is disabled) it does not work. Also have enabled "Password import" but just have "Export"...
  5. Cannot download files flagged as insecure in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot download files flagged as insecure in Edge: I tried to download virtualbox in 21H1 using Edge and got message download was blocked as potentially unsafe. So I checked smartscreen settings in Windows sSecurity in case they had been turned on with update but they were off including settings for Edge. I checked in Task...
  6. Microsoft has added the necessary flag to enable the tabbed interface in PWAs (Edge Canary).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft has added the necessary flag to enable the tabbed interface in PWAs (Edge Canary).: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfj7uk/microsoft_has_added_the_necessary_flag_to_enable/
  7. Flag settings for making edge faster

Flag settings for making edge faster: Suggest some flag settings to make edge chromium faster how to pin twitter on taskbar. Suggestions please submitted by /u/hard2resist [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc1irh/flag_settings_for_making_edge_faster/
  8. Any new/good flags for security or privacy? (Edge chr)

Any new/good flags for security or privacy? (Edge chr): I'm looking for good stable flags for improving my security, sandbox and privacy, if you know any good flags to switch on let me know :) and god damn i love the new edge, who loves it also? submitted by /u/brent005 [link] [comments]...
  9. flag

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    flag: Why was a Microsoft app flagged by defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/flag/ff35f1be-606d-43d2-b42e-6b572021ad28
  10. Flags

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Flags: Shame on you Microsoft! Your bias in rubbing our noses in LGBT is rude and insensitive. I treat everyone I meet based only on their behavior, not their belief system, but stop rubbing my nose in LGBT! I'm sick of it! Stay out of my parade. You cannot overcome your own...