Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jwdesign, Dec 16, 2015.

1. jwdesign Win User

Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

Hi, I'm having an issue with Microsoft Edge Flash not working, specifically on Pandora. I want to like it so much, it's close but it's missing some key features and various annoyances.

Anyways, Adobe Flash works just fine with Microsoft edge.

I have tried the solution to "Reset_Microsoft_Edge" via Windows PowerShell Command, which didn't solve the issue. (Also reset Internet Explorer's settings)

And Yes, before you ask, it's turned on in the settings.

What's very odd is that Pandora doesn't even use flash on other browsers, but it uses HTML 5.

YouTube Loads HTML 5 Videos in Microsoft Edge too, so I'm not sure what the problem is....

To be honest, it's a minor annoyance, Surely I can just use another browser, but that's bedside's the point. It's not working as it should, and I just want it fixed.

:)

jwdesign, Dec 16, 2015

2. William Rice

I am unable to make flash work with Microsoft Edge on Windows 10. Some sites state I need to install Adobe Flash 10 or higher but The Flash site says it's already installed. I checked the settings and the flash player is turned on but even going to YouTube
    all I get is green static.

I guess I have to use Chrome or Firefox since Microsoft Edge doesn't do Flash.

Why doesn't it?

repeatinglimbo, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Edge Flash Issue

That may be all fine and dandy for Netflix, your suggestion to use Silverlight, but it doesn't fix the problem with flash not working in Microsoft Edge. flash has NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER consistently worked in Edge. and I mean NEVER. Edge has been buggy
    as heck with many of my other sites I go to. And I am mad as hell at Microsoft for putting a tab to launch Microsoft Edge on the tab bar for IE.

If you want me to use Microsoft Edge, then make it have ZERO bugs... make it so Flash works properly and make it compatible for sites written to Internet Explorer.

STOP FORCING IT ON ME.

P-ER-Armstrong, Dec 16, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work

1. Microsoft Edge Flash doesn't work - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Flash

2. Outlook doesn't work after Microsoft Edge install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook doesn't work after Microsoft Edge install: I am running MS Office 2010 with Outlook 2010. After I upgraded my PC to Windows 10 several months ago, it's been working fine until today. Today when I turned on my PC, Microsoft Edge came up. It was installed automatically overnight install date 7/15/20. Yesterday my...
  3. Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Edge and the system updater doesn't work: I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 about a year ago and since then microsoft store won't open, it'll say that it had trouble with connecting to the microsoft servers. edge won't load pages, it'll say that the page I'm looking for couldn't be found. And lastly, sytstem updater...
  4. Update doesn't work/ edge doesnt work/ microsoft hub dosn't work/ sound doesn't work since...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Update doesn't work/ edge doesnt work/ microsoft hub dosn't work/ sound doesn't work since...: Hello , Since I have upgraded my windows from 7 to 10 my microsoft Edge doesn't work, Microsoft Update doesn't work it says error and they couldn't connect to the update server. I can't connect my microsoft 10 using a microsoft account it say errors 0x80190001 and if i try...
  5. "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Open Microsoft Edge with" doesn't work.: I set up Edge to start with the following URLs: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/ https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/ Each time I open Edge it shows previous sites that I've been to. Did I miss a setting or is this a bug?...
  6. Adobe Flash doesn't work right away with Edge on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Flash doesn't work right away with Edge on Windows 10: Adobe Flash used to work fine with Edge on my Windows 10. Now I need to click "install Flash" and click "allow once" to get it to run. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-flash-doesnt-work-right-away-with-edge-on/b783e012-6367-47b5-b865-7dc64ce1bac0
  7. adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    adobe flash isnt working after updates to Microsoft edge: After installing all the new updates 9/01/2019 adobe flash player isn't working on the Club Pogo site. I have it toggled on but it isn't working and the flash games will not load. It worked on 8/27/2019 and hasn't working since then. I have tried everything I know to do, even...
  8. Microsoft Edge - Flash update..

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - Flash update..: - just came down via Update.. - wow, much improved..*Cool 25644
  9. Flash videos not working with Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Flash videos not working with Edge browser: This problem has frustrated me to no end. For some reason, flash videos on websites like Gamespot, IGN and Gametrailers will not work with the Edge browser. All I get is a black screen with sound, or most of the time without any sound at all. Here are some of the things...
  10. Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge Adobe flash problem: Is it just for me or is it Microsoft it self I cannot download flash player for edge because its already automatically integrated with edge I have it turned on in advanced settings but its just doesn't work I cannot load anything where flash player is used for. 18538