Windows 10: Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements

Discus and support Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]If Pictures are worth a thousand words to describe anything, Microsoft Edge is bringing a tool just for that. The tool — Picture Dictionary —... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 22, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements

WinClub, May 22, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

New features come to Immersive Reader

Source: Picture Dictionary, Custom Parts of Speech Colors and Roaming Settings come to Immersive Reader Microsoft EDU

Brink, May 22, 2020
  3. Tenforo Active Member

Source: Picture Dictionary, Custom Parts of Speech Colors and Roaming Settings come to Immersive Reader Microsoft EDU

Tenforo, May 22, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements

Brink, May 22, 2020
  5. Brink Win User

Brink, May 22, 2020
  6. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 22, 2020
  7. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. As you’ve mentioned “if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work !, what happens when you try to install the app?
    2. Have you tried installing the apps from different browser?
    3. If yes, what is the error code/error message you’ve received while trying to download from Edge browser?
    4. Are you referring to any specific app or is this happening with all the applications?
    5. Which build version of Windows is installed on the PC?

Refer the article ‘Which version of Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Use Microsoft Translator
    in Edge browser
    on how to use Translator in Edge browser.

I also suggest you to add the Extension in Edge
    browser and check the status of the issue.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge gets Picture Dictionary, Immersive Reader Translation and Enhancements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge gets

2. OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote Immersive Reader Commercial Use: I would like use OneNote's "Immersive Reader" function to create audio files for youtube scripts, limiting myself to the free voices. Am I permitted to proceed or are further steps necessary?...
  3. Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  4. Immersive Reader

Immersive Reader: I use Immersive Reader to translate stuff to Greek and improve my language skills. Often IR will all of a sudden stop still, especially between paragraphs but really anytime. So, I'll either scroll down some or reset the whole thing from the top of the page commands to get it...
  5. Can you download the voices on Edge's Immersive Reader?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can you download the voices on Edge's Immersive Reader?: I was wondering if the voices on Microsoft's Edge Browser were available for download. I'm trying to listen to a Word Document but it isn't allowing me to open up WordDocs. Word has its own voices but they are horribly robotic, unlike the ones in edge. I'd like to download...
  6. Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader: Screeching sound?

Microsoft Edge Immersive Reader: Screeching sound?: When I'm working, I like to turn on the immersive reader on Microsoft Edge and listen while I finish my work. Lately, I'm noticing with the natural voices especially the Guy and Aria English there is a screeching sound that happens every now and then. It's annoying and it...
  7. Enable Picture Dictionary in Immersive Reader in Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    Enable Picture Dictionary in Immersive Reader in Edge browser: [ATTACH]Immersive Reader a.k.a. Reading View is a mode in the Edge browser that lets you read web content with little distractions and complete focus. A […] This article Enable Picture Dictionary in Immersive Reader in Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read...
  8. Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Translator on Microsoft Edge: Why cant I get a translator that actually works in Edge I mean I like the browser it self but if I try to install any usefull app it doesnt work ! I didn't think Microsoft is so withdrawn... ***Modified the title from Translator***...
  9. Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 gets Dictation & Immersive Reader gets Adverb highlighting: School’s Out for Summer but the Learning Never Ends As teachers know, students enter the classroom with a wide range of learning styles, experiences, and abilities, not to mention personalities! Providing multiple modes of expression helps every student communicate their...
  10. New features come to Immersive Reader

in Windows 10 News
    New features come to Immersive Reader: Microsoft continues to build on our commitment to create inclusive learning environments, with tools that empower students of all abilities to work independently, efficiently, and confidently. Microsoft Learning Tools are free tools that implement proven techniques to improve...