Windows 10: Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

Discus and support Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When starting the computer, a message of diagnostic was display in the black screen and then there was a message of auto repair. After that, I started... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by linetteaparicio, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

When starting the computer, a message of diagnostic was display in the black screen and then there was a message of auto repair. After that, I started using the computer but couldnt open Microsfot edge, chrome or settings.Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc. [​IMG]

:)

linetteaparicio, Jul 13, 2020

2. microsoft edge gets open with google chrome

i have windows 10 in my pc

when i click on icon of microsoft soft edge then it get open with
    google chrome but idon't have google chrome installed
    in pc

i have already tried to reset microsoft edge using powershell method.

help me plz..

BhupeshPatel, Jul 13, 2020
  3. LizKneale Win User
    Google chrome.

Yes from the Google Chrome website.

I am also battling to sign in to this page. It takes ages. (using Edge)

Also the apps default settings page freezes on opening

On the apps list under settings it shows Google chrome but states that it is unavailable

LizKneale, Jul 13, 2020
  4. mlg63 Win User

Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

microsoft edge gets open with google chrome

Do not select Edge in a search engine like Google and do not use that MS Edge shortcut on the Chrome page you show above. Click on the
    blue e in the taskbar to open Edge. You seem to actually have Chrome installed and might be signed into your Google/Gmail acct. If you sign into your Gmail acct, you sign into Chrome and Google. Turn off sync in your Google-gmail acct. Open
    your google acct to change preferences.

mlg63, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc.

1. Microsoft edge, Google Chrome nor apps setting is opening in my pc. - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge Google

2. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  3. Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge vs Google Chrome: I have both of them web browsers for my windows 10 pc, i mostly use chrome for my google account to link with my other devices that use my google account and i am wondering which one is best or better for video streaming with the likes of netflix and youtube etc?...
  4. Google Chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Chrome will not open: I just got this Laptop and with Windows 11 I tried to download Google Chrome it installed but would not open for me to set up. Whenever I click on the icon nothing happens...
  5. google chrome is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    google chrome is not opening: the application has failed to start because it side-by-side configuration is incorrect.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-is-not-opening/a3cdf030-932d-47ff-b600-126b74d92256
  6. Google Chrome not not Opening

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Google Chrome not not Opening: I use Google Chrome for a lot of things and I can't get on because it won't let me. Every time I click on Chrome to open, it doesn't open. I have tried every method ranging from YouTube videos to comments like these and nothing seems to be working. Can anyone of you reply to...
  7. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: My google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/e7e33c03-3800-48fe-ae99-bd241f75b1c0
  8. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    google chrome will not open: Restarted my computer and now Google Chrome will not open up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/ac556932-f95f-4c55-887f-dbe4c5984b43
  9. google chrome will not open

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome will not open: Google chrome will not open https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-will-not-open/5daf90aa-2128-4caf-9296-d3470efb3b3b
  10. Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hyperlinks do not open in Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge: recently when I try to click hyperlinks they don't load sayin that it cant seem to reach the page would you like to search it on bing and when I say do so it tries to load and goes hmmm cant seem to load would you like to load bing using bing. but if I take that same link and...