Windows 10: Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation

Discus and support Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Over the past few weeks, we’ve shown how Microsoft Edge has been rearchitected to empower developers to build more accessible experiences on the Web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 24, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation

Source: Ensuring high-quality browser accessibility with automation | Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Brink, May 24, 2016

2. Hi Shawn,

Can this tool be downloaded by all who make use of WIN 10, or its it only of use to insiders?

best

Geoff

:)

Geoff Daniell, May 25, 2016
  3. Video streaming with Windows 10 on Surface Pro 3

Hi,

sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Please let us know.

1.How exactly are you accessing the internet. Is it wired or wireless connection?

2.Did you try the same with internet explorer?

3.What type of video file are you trying to play is it a high quality or low quality?

4.Are you experiencing this issue while accessing a particular video streaming Website?

This issue may arise when there is fluctuation in the Network connectivity.

I also suggest you to check if Adobe flash player setting is enabled in Microsoft Edge.

Please refer the link below to enable Adobe Flash player in Edge.

Adobe Flash Player issues with Windows 10 (Microsoft Edge)

Hope this helps.

Please get back to us with the updated status and we will be glad to help you further.

Deepak_Krishnan R, May 25, 2016
  4. vsai---01 Win User

Asha 501 - ovi browser

Also, I can see the "New Nokia Xpress Now" in the ovi browser. One thing I liked about it it plays the videos instantly without redirecting to the youtube.

But bydefault it take "normal" quality. It would be better if we can get the quality by our choice or the " high clarity" version videos.

Why the youtube videos doesn't give the option to vide in "high clarity" or "normal" in another browsers. any ideas...

vsai---01, May 25, 2016
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge High

2. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  3. "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Microsoft Power Automate" added to Microsoft Edge: An uninvited pop-up appeared for the second time asking to either "Turn on extension" or "Remove extension".What "another program" could have added the extension?Power Automate is not enabled;...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOFT EDGE Browser: MICROSOFT EDGE Browser want load up. I have tryed loading up from the taskbar, start menu, and MICROSOFT MENU. Can you HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/aa3896c1-57c7-46ee-a1df-04f2fc0da476
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Why are you guys MICROSOFT forcing people to keep the microsoft edge browser and claiming that it is an absolutely necessary app to keep? Furthermore, why do you guys keep saying that without it, windows will not operate/ function properly?? Windows did not always have the...
  6. Microsoft Edge Browser

Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft Edge Browser automatically installed itself on my computer. I do not want this browser, I am happy with my current browser. How can this be uninstalled in its entirety? Thanks again....
  7. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  8. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge Browser: When is Microsoft going to integrate voice command in the Edge/Explorer browser, like Google's browser? Seems like Cortana is left out in the cold on this one. :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/12608181-186d-4d84-99bd-12a7eff25425"
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  10. Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser

Run Selenium Automation on Microsoft Tablet browser: As a part of the Automation Test, I have to set up my test framework to run tests on Microsoft Tablet(real device), I am not sure how to connect my framework with the tablet device. please suggest me some reliable approaches. Selenium framework is written using C# and NUnit....