Windows 10: Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons?

Discus and support Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Greetings! I was wondering if there was a way to hide these two buttons on the top right corner of the browser? I love using edge but the one thing... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by grimmrace, Nov 21, 2017.

1. grimmrace Win User

Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons?

Greetings!

I was wondering if there was a way to hide these two buttons on the top right corner of the browser? I love using edge but the one thing I dislike about it, is the lack of customization for users.

I was wondering if anyone had a sneaky way of hiding the two buttons mentioned in the thread title?

Any help is appreciated. *Smile

:)

grimmrace, Nov 21, 2017

2. Mail on sharing option in Microsoft edge missing

I accidentally hit on hide to the mail option in Microsoft edge sharing feature. how can I put it back?

Ms. Curious, Nov 21, 2017
  3. Is there an app for airdrop that supports windows 10 on my laptop to iPhone/iPad products with windows mac programing?

Unfortunately no, but Microsoft is planning to add their own implementation of Airdrop in the next version of Windows 10. Here is a preview of how it works:

How to Use Edge Near Share in Windows 10 from the ... - groovyPost

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/microsoft-edge...

Andre Da Costa, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons?

Not currently. Edge has no customization to disable, hide, or turn off those two features. Only the favorites bar.

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 22, 2017
  5. grimmrace Win User
    That really sucks, thanks for answering.

grimmrace, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons?

1. Microsoft Edge: How to hide the 'Add Notes' and 'Share' buttons? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge hide

2. How to Show or Hide Performance button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Show or Hide Performance button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: [IMG]In this post, we will show you how to show or hide the Performance button on the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The performance button allows Edge users to easily change the settings of the Efficiency mode, previously known as the Performance mode, without having to leave...
  3. Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Show or Hide History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: This post will show you how to show or hide the History button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge. This option is currently available in the desktop version of the Edge browser. It allows you to add or remove a new history button in the toolbar as per your requirement. When you...
  4. Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer

in Windows 10 News
    Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge, like it or not, has a lot of nice things going for […] This article Rotate PDF, Save Changes, Share PDF, Add Notes using Microsoft Edge PDF Viewer first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add or Remove Downloads Button on Toolbar in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft Edge will save items you want to download into your C:\Users\<username>\Downloads (%UserProfile%\Downloads) folder by default. You can now add the Downloads button to the toolbar in Microsoft Edge. The Downloads button allow you to quickly view, manage, search,...
  6. how to hide the button

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to hide the button: how to hide the button https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-the-button/2551de0b-4a53-461c-a19d-e2ff4f37d84f
  7. How to show or hide Collections button in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide Collections button in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]This article will help you to show or hide the Collections button in the Microsoft Edge browser so that you can customize the toolbar as […] This article How to show or hide Collections button in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. Add Apps from the Microsoft Store on the Share option/button

in Windows 10 Customization
    Add Apps from the Microsoft Store on the Share option/button: Hello. I have been trying to figure out how to get the Messenger app to appear as part of the share function on Windows 10. It was there on a previous laptop I had running Windows 10 simply by installing it from the Microsoft Store. I've tried it on two different...
  9. How to show or hide Share button in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to show or hide Share button in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]In our earlier post, we saw how you could remove the Send feedback button from the new Microsoft Edge browser. Likewise, you can also choose […] This article How to show or hide Share button in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Share button is greyed out in edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Share button is greyed out in edge: Share button is greyed out in edge. please fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/share-button-is-greyed-out-in-edge/a14f5b47-ed06-4e13-b18b-faaf23a376ab

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge hide add notes

2. remove add notes edge

3. edge hide add notes button

4. hide add notes edge,
  5. edge mircrosoft add note button,
  6. edge add notes disable,
  7. remove share and add notes from edge,
  8. win edge remove share button,
  9. hide add notes,
  10. microsoft edge hide share button,
  11. edge browser how to hide add notes button,