Windows 10: Microsoft Edge import passwords

Discus and support Microsoft Edge import passwords in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to import passwords from Firefox into Edge 2004? There is a "Menu > Settings > General > Import or Export", but nothing for passwords, only for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by rdwray, Aug 5, 2020.

1. rdwray Win User

Microsoft Edge import passwords

How to import passwords from Firefox into Edge 2004? There is a "Menu > Settings > General > Import or Export", but nothing for passwords, only for Firefox bookmarks.

:)

rdwray, Aug 5, 2020
  2. AGAGAG Win User

how to import passwords from Chrome to Edge

Are there any further steps to import passwords? I have all bookmarks and favourites in EDGE, but no saved passwords

AGAGAG, Aug 5, 2020
  3. how to import passwords from Chrome to Edge

Step 1: Open Edge browser. Close Chrome browser, if it’s running.

Step 2: On the Edge browser, click the three dots (…) located upper-right and then click Settings.

Step 3: Under Imports favorites and other info section, there is Import from another browser button. Click the same.

Step 4: Finally, select Chrome radio button and then click Import button to import bookmarks, browsing history and passwords from Google Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Depending on the size of the data, it may take a few seconds to tens of seconds. Your will see “All done!” message once importing is completed.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge import passwords

How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge

Hello

A pleasure to help you.

How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge along with bookmarks and history.

1- Close the Chrome browser and open Microsoft Edge. Click on the three points in the top menu to display the menu

2- In the expanded menu select the option "Configuration".

3- Click inside the option "Import favorites and other information" in "Import from another browser".

4- Now we only have to choose the browser, in this case, Google Chrome, and click on Import in order to have our data synchronized in Microsoft Edge.

5- If you want to import from a file select the button shown below.

You can follow the steps below, to export from Google Chrome

By default, this function is disabled for security reasons.

To activate it, you will have to paste or type chrome: // flags / # password-import-export in the address bar. In the drop-down menu, you must select Enabled.

After closing and re-opening Chrome, when going to chrome: // settings / passwords you will see the Export and Import passwords buttons appear. In particular, you will get a CSV file compatible with most password and browser managers.

I hope this information is helpful. Let me know the results once you have tried these methods. I will be happy to help you more.

Greetings.

Cosbit2409, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge import passwords

1. Microsoft Edge import passwords - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge import

2. edge import passwords is grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    edge import passwords is grayed out: edge import passwords is grayed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-import-passwords-is-grayed-out/3323b59b-15e2-4c6c-87d6-9ce8ca047423
  3. edge import passwords is grayed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    edge import passwords is grayed out: edge import passwords is grayed out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-import-passwords-is-grayed-out/3323b59b-15e2-4c6c-87d6-9ce8ca047423
  4. edge import passwords is grayed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Edge import passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge import passwords: How to import passwords from Firefox into Edge 2004? There is a "Menu > Settings > General > Import or Export", but nothing for passwords, only for Firefox bookmarks. 162003
  6. How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]If you want to import or export saved passwords from the Microsoft Edge browser, then this article will be helpful for you. For this, you […] This article How to import or export saved passwords from Microsoft Edge first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge

How to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge: Hello, I am wanting to move from the computer and I would like to know how to import Chrome passwords in Microsoft Edge. Please, someone, help me....
  8. How to import passwords from chrome to edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to import passwords from chrome to edge: I've read the posts on how to import Bookmarks and Passwords from Chrome to Edge and I've done it. The problem is that the passwords didn't get transferred. How do I import my saved passwords from Chrome to Edge?...
  9. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...
  10. Import passwords into Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import passwords into Edge: Just upgraded from win7 and had Edge import bookmarks and passwords, yet when I go to sites needing a PW I have to log in. As a side question since I'm new to win10 and this forum, do most use Chrome instead? Thanks Richard 96107