Windows 10: Microsoft Edge in Background Apps

Discus and support Microsoft Edge in Background Apps in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to add Microsoft Edge in Background Apps list in Settings Privacy Background apps ? It doesn't show in the Background apps list in my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mike_1412, Jun 19, 2020.

1. Mike_1412 Win User

Microsoft Edge in Background Apps

How to add Microsoft Edge in Background Apps list in Settings Privacy Background apps ?

It doesn't show in the Background apps list in my computer.

:)

Mike_1412, Jun 19, 2020
  2. David Haz Win User

Unable to print background graphics in ms edge

Hello,

This feature in Microsoft Edge is not yet available as of today. We suggest that you post a feature suggestion for Microsoft Edge regarding to printing background images in Edge. You may follow the steps here on this
    link on how to send feedback
    to Microsoft using the Feedback Hub app.

If you have further questions, feel free to post it in the Community.

David Haz, Jun 19, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 19, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

How do I disable Microsoft edge so it doesn't continually run in the background?

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open
      Settings
      , and click on the
      Privacy icon.

• Select Background apps at the bottom left corner.

• Turn off Microsoft Edge and check if it helps.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jun 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge in Background Apps - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Background

2. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge on startup apps: I noticed i had this set to on in startup apps since i dont use edge I am considering off switching it to off but i'd like to know what switching it to off actually doesedge DOESNT automatically open when i log in and my pc already starts up pretty quick so i'm wondering of...
  3. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge on startup apps: I noticed i had this set to on in startup apps since i dont use edge I am considering off switching it to off but i'd like to know what switching it to off actually doesedge DOESNT automatically open when i log in and my pc already starts up pretty quick so i'm wondering of...
  4. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme

Using Microsoft Edge's Home Tab Background As Desktop Background Theme: Hello, I've been using Edge for a while now, and let me start by saying it is really good and quickly became my default and main browser. Now, I've set the home tab to have the "image of the day" background and with the feedback to the algorithm I usually get images I...
  6. Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps: Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed...
  7. Edge running in background

Edge running in background: Since first getting this Lenovo desktop both Internet Explorer and Edge have caused my screen to go black as soon as they opened. This wasn't much of a problem as there are other browsers... The last two years no problems, but from about March and forward every time Win 10...
  8. White blinding background on microsoft edge.

White blinding background on microsoft edge.: This background is so white and it is very hard to see some text depending on what sites you go on. When is microsoft going to get its act together. Maybe it has and I don't know about it. Any answers?...
  9. microsoft edge App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft edge App: Microsoft edge doesn't open any PDF files or documents on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-app/775e83b7-13f0-4c52-8860-fdd3c3879d1c
  10. Edge running in background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge running in background: Why is Microsoft Edge running in the background? Is this necessary or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/edge-running-in-background/3f945703-6d88-4779-a8c2-e5ff74accc2e