Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 25, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released

Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge.

Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders.

This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft Edge toolbar that receives notifications about the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues.

Microsoft Edge Insider can also provide desktop notifications about important issues.

This extension is for Insider build channels ("canary", "dev", and "beta") only.

Download: Get Microsoft Edge Insider | Microsoft Store

See also:

Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released [​IMG]

:)

Brink, Mar 25, 2019

2. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Mar 25, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Norton add-on/extension for Microsoft Edge

Hi,

Edge is set to become even better with support for extensions. Only few are available right now as this the initial release, Extensions for other programs could be launched in upcoming days. I would suggest you keep a track on
    this by referring to the below link to check for updates on extensions on Norton/
    Symantec.

Preview extensions for Microsoft Edge today.

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/extensions/

Hope this information helpful.

Darshan J, Mar 25, 2019
  4. Noela Tum Win User

edge extensions

Hello,

This issue with Microsoft Edge may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message when you reopen Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also check out this helpful
    article
    about extensions on Microsoft Edge for more information.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Mar 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now released - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Insider

2. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  3. An extension and microsoft edge issue

in Cortana
    An extension and microsoft edge issue: Hi all, recently i have been trying out edge, and well i have a few issues, first of all, i have an extension that is unremovable installed on the browser called apps, and it is installed by an organisation, I have no organisation, i bought my laptop brand new from Argos UK,...
  4. Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Insider extension now available in Microsoft Store: Stay informed with the latest Microsoft Edge Announcements, Features, Known Issues, and Fixed Issues directly in Microsoft Edge. Microsoft Edge Insider is the official extension for Microsoft Edge for Microsoft Edge Insiders. This extension puts an icon on the Microsoft...
  5. myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    myTube browser extension now available on Microsoft Edge: myTube is a very popular but unofficial YouTube application developed for Windows 10 users. myTube is built on Microsoft Universal Windows Platform (UWP) and offers all the features available in the official YouTube application developed by Google. The myTube application has...
  6. “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released

in Windows 10 News
    “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released: “Turn Off the Lights” Extension for Microsoft Edge Released Another extension now available for the Windows 10 browser [img] Microsoft finally released extension support for Edge browser earlier this week as part of an insider preview build and developers have...
  7. Redstone:Microsoft now preparing release of Extensions for Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Redstone:Microsoft now preparing release of Extensions for Edge: If you’re an Insider who is eagerly waiting for extension support to arrive on Microsoft Edge, I have some good news for you. According to contacts familiar with the matter, Microsoft is finally ready to begin flighting extension support for Edge in an upcoming Insider...
  8. Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge extensions now available to preview: Today, we’re happy to announce that the first set of extensions for Microsoft Edge are now available to preview via the Windows Insider Program. You can try out extensions starting in build 14291, which was released today to the Fast ring. Visit our new extensions page at...
  9. Microsoft Edge Extensions gets official info page ahead of release

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Extensions gets official info page ahead of release: Now, via MSPoweruser, we have the first real hint at what Edge extensions might look like in their initial preview mode, thanks to a dedicated page on Microsoft’s developer site. So far, it’s looking like we’ll have three extensions to try out when they’re enabled in the next...
  10. Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Extensions to Microsoft Edge: I am excited to share that we have shipped the first preview release of Microsoft Edge with extensions support to Windows Insiders. Since the beginning of the Microsoft Edge project, our roadmap has always included extensions in order to support a vibrant community of...