Windows 10: Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

Discus and support Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kev2Fresh, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Kev2Fresh Win User

Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10 including the Canary and the dev build from the website and when I run the setup it immediately crashes. I've tried running as administrator, I've restarted my laptop nothing seems to work. Please help me!!! Thanks in advance!

:)

Kev2Fresh, Jul 5, 2022
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

tops, Jul 5, 2022
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Jul 5, 2022
  4. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

Windows 10 won´t start any program as Administrator

Hello. I´m having this issue since installed one of the latest Windows 10 system updates.

When I try to open any program that requires Administrator confirmation (that screen with the Yes/No question), this dialog won´t appear anymore. The screen background stays darkened and nothing happens.

1. Using Windows 10 Home (x64)
    2. My microsoft user account is properly checked
    3. I´m the administrator of the PC
    4. Already tried do create another administrator user account - same problem, no success
    5. Cannot start any program/service that requires administrator authorization (not even regedit)
    Please help!

Fabiano Lehmkuhl, Jul 5, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

1. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge installer

2. Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Install Service won't start: I've been having trouble installing apps through Microsoft Store. I recently found out that Microsoft Store Install Service isn't running on my pc, and whenever I click start, I get an error that says 'Windows could not start the Microsoft Store Install Service service on...
  3. Microsoft Store Install Service won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store Install Service won't start: I've been having trouble installing apps through Microsoft Store. I recently found out that Microsoft Store Install Service isn't running on my pc, and whenever I click start, I get an error that says 'Windows could not start the Microsoft Store Install Service service on...
  4. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start: Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10 including the Canary and the dev build from the website and when I run the setup it immediately crashes. I've tried running as...
  5. Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge installer crashes/won't start: Long story short I completely uninstalled/deleted edge and I was trying to reinstall it. Ive downloaded the most recent version for Windows 10 including the Canary and the dev build from the website and when I run the setup it immediately crashes. I've tried running as...
  6. Start menu not working, settings crashes, microsoft edge crashes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu not working, settings crashes, microsoft edge crashes: Pretty sure all are working yesterday, haven't done much besides watching youtube. Windows 10. Today, when I click on start menu, my mouse quickly shows a loading icon and nothing happens. I've been playing around in hopes it will help any technician diagnose this problem,...
  7. MIcrosoft Edge won't print

in Windows 10 Customization
    MIcrosoft Edge won't print: Hi Microsoft edge won't print, control and P doesn't work and ever when you press the 3 dot and try to print from there it doesn't work. I can print off other browsers and word....
  8. Edge starts then crashes

in Browsers and Email
    Edge starts then crashes: Win 10 Pro x64 Version 1607 Build 14393.187 Edge starts and then crashes. It brings up the Edge banner screen for about 1 second then shuts down. I can find 3 event logs that are associated with this but I can't get to the next step and work out the failure. Event Log Online...
  9. Microsoft Edge will not start

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge will not start: When I click on Edge it shows the screen then closes..I looked in the event viewer and got this error message... Error Code -2147221165 This just started yesterday 15918
  10. Microsoft Edge crash

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge crash: When I open Edge it will come on line to my home page, flick off once, come back on and then go off totally and returns to my desktop. Is there a way to re-install Edge? Firefox and Internet Explorer work fine. I have changed my default browser and that didn't help. Numerous...