Windows 10: microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

Discus and support microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do go about doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HULKEA, Aug 12, 2019.

1. HULKEA Win User

microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

Microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do go about doing that?

:)

HULKEA, Aug 12, 2019

2. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    edge extensions

Hello,

This issue with Microsoft Edge may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message when you reopen Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also check out this helpful
    article
    about extensions on Microsoft Edge for more information.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Noela Tum Win User

microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

edge extensions

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and the details of all of your troubleshooting steps. We suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling Microsoft Edge so you will have the latest version by following the steps provided in this

thread
    . When you have the latest version, kindly download an extension to see if it will work.

If the problem continues, look for answers in the Microsoft Edge forum and also report issues with the browser or specific sites. Just select
    Settings and more > Send feedback. The Microsoft Edge team is always looking at feedback and working on issues.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Noela Tum, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do... - Similar Threads - microsoft edge kicking

2. Store kicking me out

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  3. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store kicking me out: This is worst. When I open MS Store it will hangs and never close. I need to restart the computer since I cant close it and I cant do anything in my PC. The task manager will not open as well when the store hangs itself. I was able to use this app before but I cant remember...
  4. Store kicking me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  6. Windows kicks me out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows kicks me out: I have an Alienware computer. Windows 10 I believe. I have an account/profile with a password that I must enter when I boot my computer. I just moved from NY to NJ. When I boot my computer now it asks me to sign into a dell profile not my personal profile. I hit the sign In...
  7. Windows kicks me out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  8. Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in: this is copy&pasted from a reddit post I made - would like to get some insight here as well I was installing updates for Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store and it just kicked me out of sync mid-update - wallpaper went black, fixed shortcuts in the Taskbar were no longer...
  9. Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Store kicked me out of sync when installing game updates and won't let me back in: I was installing updates for Forza Horizon 4 on the Microsoft Store and it just kicked me out of sync mid-update - wallpaper went black, fixed shortcuts in the Taskbar were no longer accessible, etc. I restarted the computer and nothing changed, went to Sync Settings and...
  10. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...