Windows 10: microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

Discus and support microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do go about doing that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HULKEA, Aug 12, 2019.

1. HULKEA Win User

microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

Microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do go about doing that?

:)

HULKEA, Aug 12, 2019

2. Extensions in Microsoft Edge

I too add my name to the list of people who find Edge useless without extensions.
    Huge step backward folks.

BucketHead99, Aug 12, 2019
  3. Noela Tum Win User
    edge extensions

Hello,

This issue with Microsoft Edge may occur if there is a system conflict. To isolate the issue, please answer the following questions:

• When did you first encounter the issue?
    • Can you give us a screenshot of the exact error message when you reopen Microsoft Edge?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far?

You can also check out this helpful
    article
    about extensions on Microsoft Edge for more information.

Hope this helps and we'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Noela Tum, Aug 12, 2019
  4. Noela Tum Win User

microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do...

edge extensions

Thanks for sharing the screenshot and the details of all of your troubleshooting steps. We suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling Microsoft Edge so you will have the latest version by following the steps provided in this

thread
    . When you have the latest version, kindly download an extension to see if it will work.

If the problem continues, look for answers in the Microsoft Edge forum and also report issues with the browser or specific sites. Just select
    Settings and more > Send feedback. The Microsoft Edge team is always looking at feedback and working on issues.

Let us know if you need anything else. We're here to help.

Noela Tum, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

1. microsoft edge is kicking me out then back in and asking me to reinstall extensions. How do... - Similar Threads - microsoft edge kicking

2. I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I login to Windows 10, but it kicks me out and asks me to repeatedly login.: Hello. I have had a problem which is very frustrating. I boot my computer, sign in, but I am greeted with another sign in screen exactly the same as the previous one. It says sign in, then black, then sign in again. My family cannot afford to replace our copy of Windows or...
  3. Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Apps Keep Asking Me To Sign In: Hi, I have problems with Windows 10 (Build 18351). All Microsoft apps - One Drive, Store, Outlook, Powerpoint etc. etc. keep asking me to sign into my Windows account whenever I open them, even though I am logged into my PC OK with the account. This has been going on for...
  4. Help me out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help me out: [ATTACH] help me out activating my windows 10 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-me-out/887e0e37-1d14-486c-a11a-0fd8652e458d
  5. Feature Update 1803 Kicking Me OUT of My Administrative Privileges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Feature Update 1803 Kicking Me OUT of My Administrative Privileges: I had just installed a fresh new copy of Win 10 on my PC yesterday. After leaving it to update for about 3-4 hours I came back to see it's done updating, and I'm on the newest update (not 1809). So I try to install an app by double clicking on a setup file and immediately the...
  6. How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?

How to undo a "do not ask me again" option?: My wired headphones aren't being detected when I try to plug them into my Windows 10 laptop. They were functioning completely fine with my laptop before I had selected the "do not ask me again" option in the pop-up that appears whenever a device is plugged in. How can I undo...
  7. Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)?

Anyone discover how to bring back "Ask me what to do" (power button)?: I have a Lenovo Ideapad whose power button is wayyyy too accessible, so I would LOVE (as in: pay for an app, even!) to find a way to restore the old "Ask me what to do" when the power button is pressed. 38678
  8. How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop edge from asking me to install Chrome???: EVERY SINGLE TIME I open the wonderful Edge browser, i get asked if I want to install Google Chrome; I've told it 20 times I am NOT INTERESTED, but it still keeps up this stupid behavior.. How long until the "so called browser" works properly? It STILL doesn't save any of...
  9. How to stop it asking me to update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to stop it asking me to update: I don't know what other details to give because I'm not knowledgeable about the update number (I see people saying 1709 or something?) basically after fending it off for weeks it somehow forced itself to update last night and it broke my tablet, which I rely on for my job....
  10. popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer

in Windows 10 Support
    popup asking me to call windows? now asking me to restore computer: r? tech/IT help please? so my mom went to a legit website unless she mistyped it, then a popup came up, saying system had a virus and to call windows with a phone #. we did & he said we hv ransomware *i don't think we have it though, didn't fit with what i googled* & he...