Windows 10: Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This morning, Joe Belfiore took to the stage at Build 2015 to share more about the next chapter in our story for Windows 10, including revealing more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...indows-10.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Smittychat. Win User
    Smittychat., Apr 28, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Impressive video.
    I, however, am still waiting for approximately 70% of those features to actually work!

Edwin, Apr 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge browser

2. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  3. Microsoft Edge browser freezes

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge browser freezes: event viewer shows, Error 8/23/2018 1:43:14 PM Application Error 1000 (100) MicrosoftEdge.exe 11.0.17134.228 5b63cc97 ntdll.dll 10.0.17134.228 6d15b6d7 cfffffff 000000000009d7a4 3014 01d43a67290030d3...
  4. Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge browser downloads issue: Hi I am trying to download a zip of 5.5 GB, every time I tried it stops in its way and from there no progress. It appears that download was paused but actually it's not. Anyone faced similar issue or have the solution, please help me here. The most annoying thing when I tried...
  5. Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge: Look, I'm not even going to pretend I understand everything I read from TrendLabs, but this is for those who do/might*Smile Internet Explorer is possibly the most popular target for vulnerabilities around today. In 2014 alone, a total of 243 memory corruption...
  6. edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    edge browser: hi all,I upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10 a while ago.I can get the start menu ok but cant get the edge browser or cortona.When I click on edge it comes on for a few seconds then leaves the screen.Anybody got any ideas why?Your help would be very much appreciated....
  7. Question About Microsoft Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Question About Microsoft Edge Browser: I have used Opera for my browser for some time. What I really like about it is being able to open the browser with the Speed Dial page showing. Makes it extremely easy to select where you wish to go next from the icons shown on the page, along with their titles. Is there a...
  8. Microsoft Edge vs other browsers

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge vs other browsers: Hi guys, As a long time Firefox user and endorser, due to some nice features it has I am a bit reluctant to recommend EDGE to users trying to get the most out of their CPU but it seems Microsoft has actually done it right with EDGE. For some reason, maybe code, maybe...
  9. Windows Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Edge Browser: When Windows Edge browser starts up, the start page weather is not correct for my area. How do change the location? Thanks, 18423
  10. Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: Building a safer browser: With Microsoft Edge, we want to fundamentally improve security over existing browsers and enable users to confidently experience the web from Windows. We have designed Microsoft Edge to defend users from increasingly sophisticated and prevalent attacks. This post covers...