Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; This morning, Joe Belfiore took to the stage at Build 2015 to share more about the next chapter in our story for Windows 10, including revealing more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...indows-10.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 29, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa Win User
    Andre Da Costa, Apr 29, 2015
  3. Smittychat. Win User
    Smittychat., Apr 29, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Impressive video.
    I, however, am still waiting for approximately 70% of those features to actually work!

Edwin, Apr 29, 2015
Thema:

Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge browser

1. Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Yahoo Mail Search Functions Fails In Microsoft Edge Browser: When I search my Yahoo mail, opened in Microsoft Edge, it gives me error: An error occurred while trying to fetch the items in this list. Retry Search works okay when Yahoo Mail is opened in other browser. Why so? I just switched to Edge and I noticed this. Thanks....
  2. Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 News
    Telephone numbers showing as links in Microsoft Edge Browser: When viewing my web site pages in Microsoft Edge browser, all the telephone numbers appear as links even though they are not. When I view pages using Firefox they look like an ordinary list of telephone numbers as they should. They also look like ordinary telephone number...
  3. Why I don't use the Edge browser from Microsoft. Bing rewards are meh.

in Windows 10 News
    Why I don't use the Edge browser from Microsoft. Bing rewards are meh.: "To opt out of personalized ads in this browser, your browser history must allow first-party and third-party cookies and you must have your browsing experience set to NOT delete browsing history on exit. Instructions for enabling cookies and configuring your browsing history...
  4. Microsoft Edge vs other browsers

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge vs other browsers: Hi guys, As a long time Firefox user and endorser, due to some nice features it has I am a bit reluctant to recommend EDGE to users trying to get the most out of their CPU but it seems Microsoft has actually done it right with EDGE. For some reason, maybe code, maybe...
  5. Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge and Continuum: Your desktop browser on a phone: Continuum for Phones, available on select Windows 10 Mobile devices, allows customers to connect their phone to a monitor, projector, or TV for a full-sized desktop experience, powered by their phone. Because Microsoft Edge is built on the Universal Windows Platform,...
  6. Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for ....: Microsoft Edge Browser Extension for Office Online Available for Fast Ring Testers [img] [img] It looks like Microsoft has added another browser extension in the Windows Store for their Microsoft Edge web browser. The Office Online browser extension for...
  7. Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge: High-quality browser accessibility with automation: Over the past few weeks, we’ve shown how Microsoft Edge has been rearchitected to empower developers to build more accessible experiences on the Web with HTML5 and UIA. To support this work, we need to ensure that accessibility is not accidentally regressed as we make other...
Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 solved