Windows 10: Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This morning, Joe Belfiore took to the stage at Build 2015 to share more about the next chapter in our story for Windows 10, including revealing more... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10

Source: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2...indows-10.aspx

:)

Brink, Apr 28, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Apr 28, 2015
  3. Smittychat., Apr 28, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Impressive video.
    I, however, am still waiting for approximately 70% of those features to actually work!

Edwin, Apr 29, 2015
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge is the browser for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge browser

2. MICROSOFT EDGE Browser

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MICROSOFT EDGE Browser: MICROSOFT EDGE Browser want load up. I have tryed loading up from the taskbar, start menu, and MICROSOFT MENU. Can you HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/aa3896c1-57c7-46ee-a1df-04f2fc0da476
  3. Microsoft Edge is the only browser that works on Windows 10

Microsoft Edge is the only browser that works on Windows 10: I recently got a new laptop which is on the windows 10 home os. Since then the only browser that has worked at all is Microsoft edge or internet explorer. Its not that I really hate edge, I just prefer using Chrome and don't understand why it won't work. This happens with all...
  4. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Why are you guys MICROSOFT forcing people to keep the microsoft edge browser and claiming that it is an absolutely necessary app to keep? Furthermore, why do you guys keep saying that without it, windows will not operate/ function properly?? Windows did not always have the...
  5. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Browser: Microsoft Edge Browser automatically installed itself on my computer. I do not want this browser, I am happy with my current browser. How can this be uninstalled in its entirety? Thanks again....
  6. Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge browser: I'm getting a message that tells me to update to a new browser. It names Microsoft Edge, Mozilla and Chrome. Won 't my Windows 10 updates take care of updating the browser?...
  7. Microsoft Edge Browser

in Cortana
    Microsoft Edge Browser: When is Microsoft going to integrate voice command in the Edge/Explorer browser, like Google's browser? Seems like Cortana is left out in the cold on this one. :( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-browser/12608181-186d-4d84-99bd-12a7eff25425"
  8. Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 browser efficiency comparison with Microsoft Edge: Browser efficiency comparison - Fullscreen Video Windows 10 October 2018 Update Methodology summary The Microsoft Edge team measured the time it took identical Surface Book laptops to run fully through their batteries while streaming HTML5 video in fullscreen. The test was...
  9. Microsoft Edge Browser

Microsoft Edge Browser: Within IE I had the option of controlling my level of security for pop-ups, in Edge the default setting does not kill all pop-ups. If you want Edge to become the new browser of choice why have you disabled functionality or is there a way of enabling these additional...
  10. Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Sharpens Browser Security With Microsoft Edge: Look, I'm not even going to pretend I understand everything I read from TrendLabs, but this is for those who do/might*Smile Internet Explorer is possibly the most popular target for vulnerabilities around today. In 2014 alone, a total of 243 memory corruption...