Windows 10: microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons

Discus and support microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when i use microsoft edge the buttons for back and to enlarge the tabs keeps getting pressed without me doing it. i know it is an edge problem because... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by King Dug E, Aug 28, 2019.

1. microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons

when i use microsoft edge the buttons for back and to enlarge the tabs keeps getting pressed without me doing it. i know it is an edge problem because no other browser does it. i was looking forward to finally being able to use a built in microsoft chromium browser without all the bugs that came with internet explorer however i am having worse system breaking bugs than internet explorer. this is horrible. can you not just copy chrome 100%? it works lot better than this junk

:)

King Dug E, Aug 28, 2019

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Aug 28, 2019
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Aug 28, 2019
  4. davidhk Win User

microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons

Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Troubleshooting suggestion only.......................
    Checking for file corruption. It will try to repair if any found.

Right click at Start button > click Command Prompt (Admin) > at the flashing prompt, copy/paste this.......
    sfc /scannow

> press Enter.
    It will take quite sometime.
    When finished, it will give you one of the 3 reports...............(paraphrasing)
    1. No integrity violation.
    2. Found corrupt files and repair successful.
    3. Found corrupt files but unable to repair.

If the report is #1, your solution lies elsewhere.
    If the report is #2, check if your problems have been resolved.
    If the report is #3, use this method................
    In the same Command Prompt (Admin) windows, copy and paste this command...........

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

> press Enter.
    Again it will take some time.
    When finished, it will give you a report.

davidhk, Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons

1. microsoft edge keeps pressing random buttons - Similar Threads - microsoft edge keeps

2. My keyboard presses random buttons at times.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard presses random buttons at times.: I have confirmed its not a hardwarekeyboard issue by checking multiple different keyboards, including buying a new one. Device manager shows they are 2 keyboards plugged in when there is only one. How do I fix this...
  3. My keyboard presses random buttons at times.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard presses random buttons at times.: I have confirmed its not a hardwarekeyboard issue by checking multiple different keyboards, including buying a new one. Device manager shows they are 2 keyboards plugged in when there is only one. How do I fix this...
  4. Hardware issue where my keyboard keeps pressing random buttons that i am not pressing and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hardware issue where my keyboard keeps pressing random buttons that i am not pressing and...: This issue started a day ago, Even when I do not have any hands on my keyboard or mouse. it isn't constant but usually when I am playing games and i press something on my keyboard it will just spaz out, same with my mouse. I tried a lot of things including checking for any...
  5. Hardware issue where my keyboard keeps pressing random buttons that i am not pressing and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware issue where my keyboard keeps pressing random buttons that i am not pressing and...: This issue started a day ago, Even when I do not have any hands on my keyboard or mouse. it isn't constant but usually when I am playing games and i press something on my keyboard it will just spaz out, same with my mouse. I tried a lot of things including checking for any...
  6. Hardware issue where my keyboard keeps pressing random buttons that i am not pressing and...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Change navigation buttons in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Change navigation buttons in Microsoft Edge: Hello, i would like to know how to change my navigation buttons on Microsoft Edge, where are the nav buttons in?, are they stored inside a DLL? 177544
  8. When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    When I press any button on my keyboard on hold it down, it keeps pressing the same button...: [IMG] submitted by /u/JokerQuin123 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ga62tt/when_i_press_any_button_on_my_keyboard_on_hold_it/
  9. Microsoft edge opened randomly.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft edge opened randomly.: So i was typing on another browser i use, and Microsoft edge randomly opened by it's self. It didn't open a page or anything, it just started and it took me to the start page, like when you open microsoft edge, it will say "start page" on the tab. But i looked at event...
  10. microsoft edge button

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft edge button: why did microsoft edge button disappear from taskbar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-button/acda7fb1-c824-4d18-b983-2a9ae073a1bd

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft edge keeps on pressing buttons