Windows 10: Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

Discus and support Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Ever since latest update around April 20th 2020, I am unable to upload photos into facebook albums. I am able to in Chrome fine, but not Edge since the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GenericUser99, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

Ever since latest update around April 20th 2020, I am unable to upload photos into facebook albums. I am able to in Chrome fine, but not Edge since the update. When I click the file/photo to add it just does nothing.. it used to load the files with an option to post when done.

:)

GenericUser99, Apr 23, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge crashing since latest Windows 10 updates

Hi Steve,

There could be changes made or updates performed on your computer that causing your Microsoft Edge to crash. To help us isolate this problem, we suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache. Follow these steps:

• In the Cortana search bar, type in WSReset.exe.
    • Click on Run as administrator.
    • Once the Windows Store has been reset, you'll get a conformation message saying that:
      The cache for the Store was cleared. You can now browse the Store for apps.

Try opening Microsoft Edge and see if it loads.

Update us with the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Apr 23, 2020
  3. Sher Amo Win User
    How to get Microsoft edge latest update

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you can check the version of Microsoft Edge on your system and provide us this information. To do that you can follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots at the top right of the Window and select
      Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the exact version
      About this app.
    If your Windows Update are current, you also have the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Apr 23, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

Recent windows 10 upgrade and microsoft edge problem

Hi Michael,

The issue may occur due to incompatibility of your driver and corrupted Microsoft Edge. In order for us to assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is your latest OS Build?

In the meantime, regarding your issue with Microsoft Edge, We suggest to follow the steps provided in this article:

Fix Windows Update issues
    to help resolve your browser issue.

In addition, please click this link:
    Fix printer problems in Windows 10
    to guide you on fixing your printer concern, The article contains a step-by-step troubleshooting guide.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 23, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

1. Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge latest

2. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  3. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  4. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem: I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below that show on the monitor about the problem. Your connection isn't secure This site uses an outdated security configuration...
  6. Latest Microsoft Edge update causing Touchpad settings change

in Windows 10 Customization
    Latest Microsoft Edge update causing Touchpad settings change: My synaptics touch pad setting for "Scroll - Switch Direction" gets turned on every time I open Edge. I switch it off, when I shut off computer and later turn on, it is turned back ON. Help!!...
  7. Latest Windows Updates Causing Problems!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Latest Windows Updates Causing Problems!: I have tried loading the latest Windows updates (see attached) several times and have experienced problems each time. I have backed all of them out at the present time. My laptop seems to run much slower and the fingerprint scanner does not work among other things after these...
  8. Internet problems caused by latest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet problems caused by latest update: Hi all, I have installed KB4541335. Now I have a problem that my laptop is connected to router, but there is no internet. Th IP address starts from 169. I tried to install optional update KB4554364, but it seems it did not help. I have found some temporary solution - I have...
  9. Latest Window Update causing problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest Window Update causing problems: I accepted a recommended Windows 10 update a few weeks ago and am having at least two problems. I tried clicking on a link in some email, which was doing OK before the latest update of Windows 10. When I click on the link, I get a message telling me that the "operation has...
  10. Problems with Edge after latest update?

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with Edge after latest update?: Updated to the latest 10 update last night and Edge is almost unuseable. Takes about 5-10 minutes for the computer (esp Edge) to unfreeze and start playing nice. Anyone else having this issue? 31513

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with microsoft edge after recent windows 10update

2. chrome and edge crashing on windows 10 2020