Windows 10: Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

Discus and support Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by imcanadian, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

I am not sure what is the problem with this information on Microsoft Edge. Yes I am using the latest version of Edge. Here is the information below that show on the monitor about the problem.

Your connection isn't secure
    This site uses an outdated security configuration that might expose your personal information when it's sent to this site (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).
    NET::ERR_SSL_OBSOLETE_VERSION

Now you see the information above. What can I do to fix this problem? I had several like this and your website here is no problem. I am not sure if the problem is in the hands of the webpage whoever owns the domain.

Let me know about this.

Thank you,

John

Microsoft Windows Professional 10, x64 ( OS Build 19041.508 )

:)

imcanadian, Sep 16, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Latest CCleaner Version Released

@Brink

New Update for CCleaner

Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem [​IMG]

Tuesday, February 13, 2018 CCleaner v5.40

Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem cc4_128.png

The Piriform team would like to announce the latest release of CCleaner for Windows.
    This update adds more cleaning for Edge and a screen where you can review your subscription status. Additionally, the Avast offer in the CCleaner installer is no longer shown if you have previously declined it.
    If you have suggestions for what you'd like to see next in CCleaner, please drop by our forums and let us know in our suggestions area.
    Browser Cleaning

• Edge: Added new 'Set aside tabs' cleaning rule
    Windows Cleaning

• Added warning for 'Old prefetch data' cleaning rule
    General

• Minor user interface improvements
    • Minor bug fixes

OldMike65, Sep 16, 2020
  3. MesPia Win User
    Microsoft Edge Problems

Resetting Edge to defaults is a pretty drastic step for a fairly minor problem. I have lots of favorites that I would not like to have to re-enter. Edge works well for me 99% of the time. I don't mind switching to Chrome for the few times I have to
    access those three sites Edge has a problem with. Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'll pass on that.

MesPia, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Sher Amo Win User

Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

How to get Microsoft edge latest update

To isolate your concern, we recommend that you can check the version of Microsoft Edge on your system and provide us this information. To do that you can follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the three dots at the top right of the Window and select
      Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom and you will see the exact version
      About this app.
    If your Windows Update are current, you also have the latest version of Microsoft Edge.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sher Amo, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem

1. Microsoft Edge (latest version) minor problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge latest

2. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  3. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!: I just updated Microsoft Edge latest version today and Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!! I'm using Windows 10 22H2 with all latest windows updates installed and all latest drivers installedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ai8aFaKrl5o...
  4. Latest update Microsoft Edge breaks Microsoft Edge!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge latest update causing problem: Ever since latest update around April 20th 2020, I am unable to upload photos into facebook albums. I am able to in Chrome fine, but not Edge since the update. When I click the file/photo to add it just does nothing.. it used to load the files with an option to post when...
  6. Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info

Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge Latest Version Info: Hi Microsoft Team. I want currently whether i am using the Latest Version of Windows 10 OS & Microsoft Edge Web Browser on My Laptop or not. Current Version is as follows > Windows 10 OS : Version 1909 {OS Build 18363.657} > Microsoft Edge Web Browser :...
  7. Latest version of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Latest version of Edge: Hiya folks. I am a member of the windows insider program and today received an email from Microsoft Insider Program regarding a new version of Edge. With a link to download and install it. Clicking download it looks like the program will download and automatically start the...
  8. Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?

Flash for EDGE not updating to latest version?: I have several machines that are getting dinged by Insight Rapid 7 for having an outdated version of Flash Active X. The current version is 32.0.0.270, but the version on these machines is 332.0.0.156. Which Windows Update includes the update for Active X?...
  9. Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version)

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Dev. browser (the latest version): I have a question about my browser, Microsoft Edge Dev and am using the latest version. When I open the browser and can open to maximize. When I have multiple browsers and decide to close with " X " on top right corner and the next browser set to minimize. Why is that...
  10. Edge Dev latest version

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Dev latest version: Help needed how to enable dark theme on latest Edge Dev version. (W 10 x64. latest upgrade) Thanks. 130534