Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Logo

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Logo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo! [img] Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Wynona, May 6, 2015.

1. Wynona Win User

Microsoft Edge Logo

I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo!

Microsoft Edge Logo [​IMG]

Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. *Smile

:)

Wynona, May 6, 2015
  2. DanCook13 Win User

How to show website logos on tiles pinned to start screen in Windows 10?

By the way, I just pinned this page to Start and got the Edge logo instead of the Microsoft logo...

DanCook13, May 6, 2015
  3. How to show website logos on tiles pinned to start screen in Windows 10?

So here we are, 2017, and the situation is unchanged. Using Edge to pin a web site to Start still usually results in an Edge logo, not the
    available web site logo.

There are no responses from Microsoft since the initial, wrong, one.

The workaround using IE still works. However there is a little catch. Since the tile is created in IE, it opens in IE not Edge.

This situation seems a little odd since the Start page is (was once?) a flagship feature for Microsoft and they are (were?) promoting Edge a the new way to browse. Yet the two are not completely compatible.

Interesting note: On Windows 10 Phone, pinning tiles to start from Edge uses the web site logo for (at lest the ones I tried) for sites that do not work on the PC version.

Stephen Bateson, May 6, 2015
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Microsoft Edge Logo

Someone posted this in the comments section of WinBeta, which I thought was pretty cool. If you rotate/flip the logo it spells EDGE:

Microsoft Edge Logo [​IMG]

ARC1020, May 6, 2015
  5. Williams Win User
    Internet Explorer may be gone, and now we will have the edge browser, but the infamous e icon persists.

Williams, May 6, 2015
  6. Dude Win User
    That is cool

Dude, May 6, 2015
  7. CountMike New Member
    Actually, according to MS, IE will not be gone but will not be developed any more and will not be default browser. IE is just an end for internet browsing and is ingrained in the system much deeper.

CountMike, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Logo

1. Microsoft Edge Logo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Logo

2. Microsoft Store apps logo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store apps logo: Everything i download from the Microsoft Store has a logo like this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-apps-logo/1fa4e38c-3653-4558-843c-34ef2aa7c8be
  3. Uhm... Photos logo on edge??!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uhm... Photos logo on edge??!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gautamgxtv [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9n9x1/uhm_photos_logo_on_edge/
  4. Microsoft Logo

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Logo: Is this an official logo for Microsoft? I think I have a virus. Can anyone tell me????? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/microsoft-logo/a21b5ea9-d32b-4de0-aab7-db851a29b762
  5. Microsoft Edge new logo

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge new logo: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/
  6. Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game: We’ve already seen new icons for Groove Music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Camera and other Windows 10 apps. Microsoft’s Chromium-based Edge browser is also getting a new icon that no longer looks like the Internet Explorer and classic Edge browser. Microsoft Edge’s new logo...
  7. New Microsoft Edge logo

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge logo: Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will likely go live once Microsoft ships the new Chromium-based Edge browser to the public... Read more: Microsoft Reveals New...
  8. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE: Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The software giant originally unveiled its Edge icon more than four years ago, and it’s fair to say it was a logo that clinged to the...
  9. Edge logo on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logo on screen: I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square overlapping it with a red circle and a diagonal red bar. How can I get rid of it. I do not use Edge and would be happy to uninstall...
  10. Microsoft Edge Browser not Displaying site logo's on Start Page

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Browser not Displaying site logo's on Start Page: When I pin a site with IE, such as Google, the logo displays. When I pin to Start with Edge it does not. A great feature lost unless there is a fix. The Microsoft.com site is one that does not display with Edge. 19555