Windows 10: Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update

Discus and support Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Dear all, Ever since I have switched to Windows 11 I am struggling with all sorts of bugs. I am currently using an Acer Laptop A515-52G-75D1, Intel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Emanuele_94, Jan 12, 2022.

1. Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update

Dear all, Ever since I have switched to Windows 11 I am struggling with all sorts of bugs. I am currently using an Acer Laptop A515-52G-75D1, Intel Core i7-8565U, with 8GB of Ram and dedicated GPU Nvidia GeForce MX130. The last bug which I have encountered, and which is seriously undermining my productivity, is that certain apps seem not to acknowledge the fact that I am connected to the WiFi, regardless of the wirless connection I am using. At the moment, although I am connected to the internet, the only browser which acknowledges it is Chrome. Edge and Firefox won't load any page, despite

:)

Emanuele_94, Jan 12, 2022
  2. //mAr Win User

Microsoft Office 2007 Beta 2 arrived

Today Microsoft released the puplic Beta 2 of Office 2007. It's available in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish. After signing up on windows live, answer some questions, everyone can download the following products:
    • Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Visio® Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007 with Business Contact Manager
    • Microsoft® Office Project Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Project Professional 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Groove® Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Multi Language Pack 2007 – French/German/Japanese/Spanish
    • Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Designer 2007
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise
    • Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server 2007 - Enterprise(x64)
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007
    • Microsoft® Office Forms Server 2007 (x64)
    You can get it here

//mAr, Jan 12, 2022
  3. Microsoft Confirms Windows, Office 6-Month Update Cycle

Microsoft has been steadily increasing stability, features and, the company hopes, attractiveness of its latest Windows 10 operating system. Recently, its Creator's Update has brought, among other features, a performance-boosting Game Mode, a 3D version of the popular and (respectably ancient) Paint app, as well as increased privacy control, something users clamored for. Now, the Redmond company has confirmed that it's looking towards a six month update cycle for Windows 10 (thus aligning it with Office 365 ProPlus), looking to streamline and increase predictability of its support.

Microsoft released the Windows 10 Anniversary Update in August 2016, and the Creators Update made its public debut on April 11 2017, which is already close to the six-month update cycle the company is now confirming (seven months, in this case.) Now the company has confirmed that it plans to release its next step on the Windows 10 operating system on September 2017. From then on, updates should arrive in a steady cadence, on every subsequent March and September. Each Windows 10 feature release will be serviced and supported for 18 months, as is currently the case, and the company has also added that its System Center Configuration Manager will support this new aligned update model for Office 365 ProPlus and Windows 10, "making both easier to deploy and keep up to date."

Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update 9e115beeb143_thm.jpg

Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update 8565e55b8bba_thm.jpg

Source: Blogs.Windows.com, Tom's Hardware

Raevenlord, Jan 12, 2022
  4. Polarman Win User

Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update

Microsoft Office 2007 SP2

Service Pack 2 provides the latest updates to the 2007 Microsoft Office suite.

Service Pack 2 will update the following:
    Microsoft® Office Basic 2007
    Microsoft® Office Enterprise 2007
    Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional 2007
    Microsoft® Office Professional Plus 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business 2007
    Microsoft® Office Small Business Management 2007
    Microsoft® Office Standard 2007
    Microsoft® Office Ultimate 2007
    Microsoft® Office Access® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Excel® 2007
    Microsoft® Office InfoPath® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Outlook® 2007
    Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Publisher® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Word 2007
    Microsoft® Office OneNote® 2007
    Microsoft® Office Groove® 2007

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...6c6-8a81-9db49b4ab6e5&displaylang=en#Overview

Personnaly, I use Open Office 3. But alot of folks use M$ Office 2007.

Polarman, Jan 12, 2022
Thema:

Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update

1. Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Microsoft

2. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge: I am using Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft Edge browserFor a long time I used the Firefox browser. I have since switched to Microsoft edge. When I go to use Microsoft print to PDF for an article from the web, it downloads as a Firefox document. How do I stop...
  3. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge: I am using Windows 10, Microsoft 365 and the Microsoft Edge browserFor a long time I used the Firefox browser. I have since switched to Microsoft edge. When I go to use Microsoft print to PDF for an article from the web, it downloads as a Firefox document. How do I stop...
  4. article downloading as Firefox not Microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge-Microsoft Office-Firefox not working after Windows 11 update: Dear all, Ever since I have switched to Windows 11 I am struggling with all sorts of bugs. I am currently using an Acer Laptop A515-52G-75D1, Intel Core i7-8565U, with 8GB of Ram and dedicated GPU Nvidia GeForce MX130. The last bug which I have encountered, and which is...
  6. Microsoft Office removed after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office removed after update: I purchased Microsoft student back in 2014 for my laptop and was told it would last and i wouldn't need to buy it again. However after the most recent windows update i was getting notifications saying that i didn't have a valid license. I followed the instructions, restarting...
  7. Microsoft Updates, windows, Office, Edge, etc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Updates, windows, Office, Edge, etc...: Now we all know that Microsoft is so good at what they do that there are never any problems, well almost never. My issue at this time is that for some reason every time a Microsoft product updates, the settings that have been selected according to their options, get reset to...
  8. Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Office Disappeared after windows update: Computer updated the latest Windows update today (July 5th) and after update entire Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.) are missing. Message for Outlook says, "File or directory is corrupt and unreadable". For other Office programs, "C;\Program Files...
  9. Search, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Office not working properly - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Search, Microsoft Edge and Microsoft Office not working properly - Windows 10: Hello I am using Asus Vivobook S510U [Intel i5-8250U, 8GB DDR4 RAM, Nvidia MX150 2GB GDDR5 GPU, Windows 10 Home Single Language 64 Bit]. Initially, I didn't have any problem. But then I started to face some issues. The Search Bar doesn't work, Edge browser doesn't open web...
  10. Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Importing firefox data in to microsoft edge: Hello, I cannot import my cookies,data logins to the microsoft edge, only bookmarks can be imported it seems. Can anyone guide me to import everything from my Firefox to the edge?...