Windows 10: Microsoft Edge might get Windows 10’s Fluent Design

Discus and support Microsoft Edge might get Windows 10’s Fluent Design in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; After approximately one year of beta testing, Microsoft has released Chromium-based Edge browser for Windows 10, 7 and macOS. Chromium Edge, which runs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Jan 17, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Edge might get Windows 10’s Fluent Design

After approximately one year of beta testing, Microsoft has released Chromium-based Edge browser for Windows 10, 7 and macOS. Chromium Edge, which runs on the same web engine as Chrome, comes with its own exclusive features and as well as the features available in Google’s browser.

The new browser from Microsoft has a new and sleek look, but it ditches Fluent Design in favour of rounded corners and a standard design.

When Microsoft announced its Chromium Edge project in late 2018, the company promised to keep the look and feel of the browser untouched. After developing several features, it looks like Fluent Design is now one of the priorities for Microsoft.

Microsoft quietly revealed that it’s looking into feedback from users on Fluent Design, rounded corners and animations. In the coming months, Microsoft plans to focus on these areas:

• Themes for Microsoft Edge’s main interface—tab management, address bar, and menu.
    • Microsoft may reconsider the tabs and browser buttons that have been rounded too much.
    • Fluent touch: Transparency and other material effects.
    • Reveal effect: Adds Fluent Design’s Reveal focus that would animate the border of a tab or button.
    • Smaller tab band and address bar/toolbar on desktops or devices lacking touch support.
    • New animations.

“We have been working closely with our designers to get a look and feel that aligns with our Fluent Design language and meets our standards for usability and accessibility,” Microsoft’s Edge team said.

The implementation of Fluent Design in Chromium Edge is still in its early phases. The Chromium Edge’s Fluent Design is currently not even close to the classic Edge browser.

It’s also worth noting that Microsoft is still considering these feedbacks and Fluent Design changes may or not may arrive before the second half of 2020.

Microsoft recently revealed that new Edge will begin rolling out to everyone on Windows 10 later this year. A Linux version is also planned, but Microsoft hasn’t yet said anything publicly about the exact launch timeframe.

The post Microsoft Edge might get Windows 10’s Fluent Design appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Jan 17, 2020

2. fluent design system on 950xl

as a big fan and Microsoft user . I was just asking about windows fluent design system, can I upgrade my Microsoft lumia 950xl windows 10 to the fluent design system.. if there is ability for that how can I upgrade my system to fluent design

thanks ..

MenaNashaat, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Fluent Design not visible in some apps after Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

Hello Lemuel,

Creating a new user account fixed the fluent design on microsoft edge. And about fluent design not showing up on Windows settings app, that I mistakenly compared it with some screenshots from upcoming Windows 10 Redstone 4 update which is believed to bring
    the fluent design in setting app. My bad

Thanks for the assist.

Abhijatya Gupta, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

Read more: Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update - Thurrott.com

Brink, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge might get Windows 10’s Fluent Design - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge might

2. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  3. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re Fluent Design: With the release of windows 10 version 22h2 in the coming months will we see more fluent design changes and perhaps minor ui changes as well? or is that it for good old 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/re-fluent-design/db17937c-6960-48fa-81d2-5142acf942cf
  4. Re Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fluent Design: Is there any fluent design and animation software for windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fluent-design/3b059711-276d-4fa4-9ca2-1da37c431e52
  6. Fluent Design

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fluent Design: Is this a joke?-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcBGj4R7Fo0 microsoft said it will do this. but this only happened in apps. i need ui but then you didnt do the ui. the desktop is just same,the start is changed but the others are not changed. file explorer is not changed,...
  7. Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Exchange gets new Fluent Design icon: Hello world! We've had a bit of a makeover, let us know what you think? Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 136733
  8. Fluent Design in Windows 10 is getting major improvements soon

in Windows 10 News
    Fluent Design in Windows 10 is getting major improvements soon: Fluent Design is Microsoft’s major visual overhaul announced back in 2017 and new design changes are being rolled out to Windows 10 with every update. The most recent Windows 10 October 2018 Update update brought Fluent Design improvements to the devices. Fluent Design is...
  9. Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s new demo shows off Windows 10’s Fluent Design: Microsoft’s new design language called Fluent Design is already available in the existing versions of Windows 10, and most of the first party app supports it. Microsoft’s Fluent Design is supposed to revamp the look of Windows 10 with acrylic and the reveal effect in apps,...
  10. Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Account Gets New Look With Fluent Design Update: I guess this is the new one. Doesn't have the same PR/MKT blurbs as Cliff's. [img] i got same design *Smile but OP's design was better *Smile