Windows 10: Microsoft Edge new logo

Discus and support Microsoft Edge new logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/welogique [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ds6kjb/microsoft_edge_new_logo/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/welogique, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft Edge new logo

/u/welogique, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Microsoft Edge logo

Read more:
    See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, Nov 5, 2019
  3. Wynona Win User
    Microsoft Edge Logo

I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo!

Microsoft Edge new logo [​IMG]

Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. Microsoft Edge new logo :)

Wynona, Nov 5, 2019
  4. swarfega Win User

Microsoft Edge new logo

New Microsoft Edge logo

What's the blue C logo one?

swarfega, Nov 5, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft Edge new logo

1. Microsoft Edge new logo - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge logo

2. NEW MICROSOFT EDGE

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEW MICROSOFT EDGE: When I was helped with installing the new Microsoft Edge browser, I was given the option of using an existing e-mail account and unfortunately I chose my secondary e-mail account accidentally and not my main e-mail account which I obviously wish to use. Unfortunately I have...
  3. the new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the new Microsoft Edge: After downloading the new Microsoft Edge I have no sound whenever I'm on a website which use audio; videos, music, News videos no sound but, only when using Edge browser. Internet explorer browser still works fine, how do you fix this?...
  4. New Microsoft Edge?

in Windows 10 Customization
    New Microsoft Edge?: How do I access my email in New Microsoft Edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-microsoft-edge/609e36ef-8fa0-4e20-8fbc-9d9373c327fa
  5. The New Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The New Microsoft Edge: Hi, I have downloaded the New Microsoft Edge, but keep getting a message that I need to download it......I DID have a page where I was putting in all my info to set it up, but now I can't find it....... Any suggestions.??...
  6. Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new logo and built-in Surfing game: We’ve already seen new icons for Groove Music, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Camera and other Windows 10 apps. Microsoft’s Chromium-based Edge browser is also getting a new icon that no longer looks like the Internet Explorer and classic Edge browser. Microsoft Edge’s new logo...
  7. New Microsoft Edge logo

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge logo: Microsoft has a new logo for its Edge browser, and the new logo is…something. What you see above is the brand new logo for Microsoft Edge, which will likely go live once Microsoft ships the new Chromium-based Edge browser to the public... Read more: Microsoft Reveals New...
  8. Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE: Microsoft Unveils New Edge Browser Logo That No Longer Looks Like IE Microsoft is refreshing the logo for its Chromium-based Edge browser. The software giant originally unveiled its Edge icon more than four years ago, and it’s fair to say it was a logo that clinged to the...
  9. Edge logo on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge logo on screen: I have an annoying edge logo on my screen, about 1inch square which is in front of everything on the screen. There is also a smaller grey square overlapping it with a red circle and a diagonal red bar. How can I get rid of it. I do not use Edge and would be happy to uninstall...
  10. Microsoft Edge Logo

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Logo: I just found the Microsoft Edge's (Project Spartan) new logo! [img] Someone at PC World said it looks like IE with a mohawk. I think it looks like IE with a mohawk laughing at the new Edge logo. *Smile 5926