Windows 10: Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen

Discus and support Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I lost my Microsoft edge in my lock screen. upper left corner. Can someone please help me get edge back into the upper left corner of my startup... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MICJMA22, Sep 2, 2020.

1. MICJMA22 Win User

Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen

I lost my Microsoft edge in my lock screen. upper left corner. Can someone please help me get edge back into the upper left corner of my startup lock screen. It will come on if I hit the windows key and the letter L. However on startup there is nothing there. This causes my computer to take a lot longer to startup. COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME! Today it says you should have peace of mind while you browse. I have written this group many times can someone please help with this issue. Please give me some idea's. Thanks

:)

MICJMA22, Sep 2, 2020
  2. MICJMA22 Win User

Lost Microsoft edge from lock screen

I am running windows 10 version 2004. I recently put in a new internet Security program and it made some suggestions and I clicked fix like a dummy and now I lost the Microsoft edge or Cortana option in my lock screen. I created rules in my firewall spoke
    to Microsoft and still no edge or Cortana in upper left side of lock screen window. It used to take it about 20 seconds to load on my lock screen and now it won't load at all. The reason why this is a big deal is if that does not load in my upper left corner
    my computer takes a lot longer to load. Seriously, I type my pssword in and it spins for about a minute before my windows loads. I would be really happy if someone could help me get edge or Cortana back into my lock screen. I am not sure which one it is but
    it loads in my lock screen about 20 seconds after starting my computer. Thanks

MICJMA22, Sep 2, 2020
  3. Microsoft Edge can no longer be found on my computer..?

I was told today at Willows Center, Edge can be found on my apps, no longer there. I was told it cannot be deleted!

Help!!!!!!

Patricia Mauch, Sep 2, 2020
  4. Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 2, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen

1. Microsoft edge no longer in lock screen - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge longer

2. Microsoft Edge being intrusive to user via lock screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge being intrusive to user via lock screen: An elderly couple asked me to help them with a problem that started happening on their computer. I'm usually one to fix things their issues pretty quickly but this one has me stumped. Upon powering on their machine, they get a lock screen with a stock MS image in the...
  3. AdBlock on new Microsoft Edge no longer works?

in Browsers and Email
    AdBlock on new Microsoft Edge no longer works?: Hello, since the update for Microsoft Edge to version 84.0.522.63, where some pretty serious changes were made, I can't use the app "AdBlock" from BetaFish (from the Microsoft Store) anymore. Up to now I could always see AdBlock and Ghostery in the bar at the top and...
  4. Lost Microsoft edge from lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lost Microsoft edge from lock screen: I am running windows 10 version 2004. I recently put in a new internet Security program and it made some suggestions and I clicked fix like a dummy and now I lost the Microsoft edge or Cortana option in my lock screen. I created rules in my firewall spoke to Microsoft and...
  5. Microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session: version 1809 build 17763.1158 For some reason, microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session even though i have it set to restore the previous pages on startup. It just suddenly stopped doing that today. I tried toggling that option on/off but it will not...
  6. Microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session: version 1809 build 17763.1158 For some reason, microsoft edge is no longer restoring the previous session even though i have it set to restore the previous pages on startup. It just suddenly stopped doing that today. I tried toggling that option on/off but it will not...
  7. Microsoft Edge No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Edge No Longer Working: When I try to launch Microsoft Edge I get this error that the side by side configuration is incorrect. I've tried everything online to fix this and nothing seems to work....
  8. Microsoft Edge no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge no longer working: [ATTACH] After installing the 2019-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1903 (KB4517211), Microsoft Edge no longer works. It is missing its icon and name, and upon opening the app it just crashes immediately....
  9. Microsoft Edge Locked Virus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge Locked Virus?: Hi, I opened up a known website and had a tab come up 'Windows Security Microsoft Edge The server...... is asking for your username and password etc' with a voice message telling me not to do anything but to call Microsoft on a number they give on screen. From previous posts...
  10. Screen locks on edge

in Browsers and Email
    Screen locks on edge: I don't know why but the screen locks for no reason using Edge on W10. This just started so I don't know what to say. Ideas appreciated Thanks 77919