Windows 10: Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling

Discus and support Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two Microsoft edge icons on my shell:appsfolder how can i delete it? it comes back even after reinstalling windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by EmreGX, Jun 17, 2021.

1. EmreGX Win User

Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling

I have two Microsoft edge icons on my shell:appsfolder how can i delete it? it comes back even after reinstalling windows

:)

EmreGX, Jun 17, 2021

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jun 17, 2021
  3. No Cortana Icon on Microsoft Edge

Hi Praveen,

It is possible that the Show search and site suggestions as I type option in Microsoft Edge isn't enabled which explains why the Cortana icon is not visible. To check, follow these steps:

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click the Menu button (...).
    • Click Settings.
    • Scroll down and click View advanced settings.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Have Cortana assist me in Microsoft Edge
      option.

• Turn on the toggle switch for the Show search and site suggestions as I type option.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Aileen Alf, Jun 17, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling

Uninstall Microsoft Edge

How do I uninstall Microsoft Edge?

I found it listed but the Uninstall icon was not highlighted and would not accept the command.

RRHaldeman, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling

1. Microsoft Edge old icon leftover from uninstalling - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge old

2. I have leftovers from uninstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have leftovers from uninstall: I installed Magix Sound Forge in the past and I am left with some leftovers. The only time it shows up is when I right click a mp3 file. I have uninstalled properly and have deleted files from the registry plus disk cleanup. It shouldn't be on this computer anywhere but it...
  3. I have leftovers from uninstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have leftovers from uninstall: I installed Magix Sound Forge in the past and I am left with some leftovers. The only time it shows up is when I right click a mp3 file. I have uninstalled properly and have deleted files from the registry plus disk cleanup. It shouldn't be on this computer anywhere but it...
  4. I have leftovers from uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...: SILVERLIGHT UNINSTALLED USING REVO UNINSTALLER SO IT COULD FIND ANY LEFTOVER FILES - OVER 47,000 FOUND - DO I DELETE THEM WITH REVO ?SCREENSHOTS OF SOME OF THE FILES ATTACHEDHello All,I need help urgently please - I need to try and get answers to this before I have to turn...
  6. REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    REVO UNINSTALLER UNINSTALLED MICROSOFT SILVERLIGHT BUT THEN FOUND OVER 47,000 LEFTOVER...: SILVERLIGHT UNINSTALLED USING REVO UNINSTALLER SO IT COULD FIND ANY LEFTOVER FILES - OVER 47,000 FOUND - DO I DELETE THEM WITH REVO ?SCREENSHOTS OF SOME OF THE FILES ATTACHEDHello All,I need help urgently please - I need to try and get answers to this before I have to turn...
  7. Uninstall Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstall Microsoft Edge: is there a PowerShell command to completely remove microsoft edge on 2009? i already uninstalled the chromium version using CCleaner. submitted by /u/jakeyounglol1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ked2rc/uninstall_microsoft_edge/
  8. Uninstalling Old Edge?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Uninstalling Old Edge?: Hey everyone, is it possible to somehow uninstall the Old Edge now? Seems kind of useless to have laying around and it looks pretty weird lol Screenshot submitted by /u/BandicootCx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/epussx/uninstalling_old_edge/
  9. Leftover Uninstaller for a Nonexistant Program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Leftover Uninstaller for a Nonexistant Program: I have a 64-bit uninstaller in Programs and Features that refers to a program that doesn't exist in the Program Files folder. It does nothing if I try to run it. Windows says that it is 44GB large. I tried the Program Install and Uninstall troubleshooter, but it doesn't...
  10. Uninstall microsoft edge

in Browsers and Email
    Uninstall microsoft edge: Guides and software to uninstall Microsoft edge, https://news.softpedia.com/news/how-...0-491534.shtml 111947