Windows 10: Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos

Discus and support Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dowload movies on my xbox one using microsoft edge but today i try dowload a movie but microsoft edge dnt let me,ya e descargado antes archivos y... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maddox9381, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos

I dowload movies on my xbox one using microsoft edge but today i try dowload a movie but microsoft edge dnt let me,ya e descargado antes archivos y peliculas de mi xbox one hoy trate de descargar una pelicula de donde siempre las descargo y simplemente la descarga nunca comienza ,si entro a una pagina no cargan las fotos ,no guarda contraseñas ni historial de busquedas ayudenme

:)

Maddox9381, Nov 9, 2018

2. xbox one s microsoft edge not working

Hi,

There are several reasons why you are unable to access a video website using the Microsoft Edge on Xbox One. There are possibilities that the website where you are trying to watch the video is unavailable or the app needs an update. To properly isolate your
    concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you tried to watch videos from other websites using the Microsoft Edge on Xbox One?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far to resolve the issue?
    • Did the issue start after an update?

In the meantime, you can reset, perform a full power cycle, or physically disconnect your Xbox One console to reboot it completely and fix many common issues. This process does not erase any of your games or data.

• Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
    • Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds. Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.
    • Plug the console power cable back in.
    • Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

You may also refer to this
    link
    for additional solutions.

Loraine Mon, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos

1. Microsoft edge on Xbox one problem , problemas al descargar archivos - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge Xbox

2. Falla al intentar descargar la aplicación de xbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Falla al intentar descargar la aplicación de xbox: Llevo varios dias que no me deja entrar a la aplicación de Xbox para pc porque me dice que no tengo la version mas reciente, bueno, desinstale la aplicacion y cuando la quiero volver a instalar desde el instalador se descarga todo normal pero llega un punto donde simplemente...
  3. Falla al intentar descargar la aplicación de xbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Falla al intentar descargar la aplicación de xbox: Llevo varios dias que no me deja entrar a la aplicación de Xbox para pc porque me dice que no tengo la version mas reciente, bueno, desinstale la aplicacion y cuando la quiero volver a instalar desde el instalador se descarga todo normal pero llega un punto donde simplemente...
  4. Tengo problemas al instalar Minecraft education, me dice que el archivo updater.exe no esta...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tengo problemas al instalar Minecraft education, me dice que el archivo updater.exe no esta...: Tuve problemas con Minecraft education y lo desinstalé y al momento de volver a descargar e instalar, me sale de error que el archivo "updater.exe" no esta marcado para intalacion y no me deja continuar con el proceso, lo finaliza y no puedo instalar. Alguien podría...
  5. Tengo problemas al instalar Minecraft education, me dice que el archivo updater.exe no esta...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tengo problemas al instalar Minecraft education, me dice que el archivo updater.exe no esta...: Tuve problemas con Minecraft education y lo desinstalé y al momento de volver a descargar e instalar, me sale de error que el archivo "updater.exe" no esta marcado para intalacion y no me deja continuar con el proceso, lo finaliza y no puedo instalar. Alguien podría...
  6. como puedo descargar genshin impact en mi tablet microsoft si no me deja descargar archivos...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    como puedo descargar genshin impact en mi tablet microsoft si no me deja descargar archivos...: porfavor ayuda https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/como-puedo-descargar-genshin-impact-en-mi-tablet/445b9854-7644-4073-a9c1-a5b435cba96d
  7. Problema al instalar Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problema al instalar Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: Buenos dias, llevo desde ayer intentando instalar el flight simulator sin exito y esque despues de comorar el paquete grande me da error al instalar el digital owership y no hay manera. despues de lanzar el juego, en vez de ponerse a descargar todo el resto, me pide que...
  8. tengo un problema con un archivo .exe al abrirlo me sale

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    tengo un problema con un archivo .exe al abrirlo me sale: [ATTACH] Consulte el final de este mensaje para obtener más detalles sobre cómo invocar a la depuración Just-In-Time JIT en lugar de a este cuadro de diálogo. ************** Texto de la excepción ************** System.Net.WebException: Error en el servidor remoto: 520...
  9. Problema al iniciar juegos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problema al iniciar juegos: Buenas, tengo un problema al iniciar juegos, la pantalla de inicio se carga durante un segundo e inmediatamente se cierra. He probado todo tipo de soluciones que he encontrado en diferentes foros pero ninguna da resultado. El problema lo he tenido desde el principio, no he...
  10. Error al imprimir en Archivo PDF

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error al imprimir en Archivo PDF: No puedo imprimir archivo en PDF me sale el error 0x800706BA. antes podía imprimir cualquier cosa de donde fuera. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-al-imprimir-en-archivo-pdf/1d0f6ec0-51c4-49e0-ae54-48a68ba54fda

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Porque no se puede descargar en Microsoft edge de xbox one s