Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm new at Windows 10, and would really appreciate the help! Microsoft Edge asked me if I wanted to save a password on a site and I hit "never save"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DBrune03, Jul 15, 2019.

1. DBrune03 Win User

Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue

I'm new at Windows 10, and would really appreciate the help!

Microsoft Edge asked me if I wanted to save a password on a site and I hit "never save" in error. I want to add a password

for that site but now can't even access their login page. Thanks!

:)

DBrune03, Jul 15, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    flash player issues in Microsoft Edge

Hi Philip,

Thank you for posting In Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • Are you able to Play other videos in Microsoft Edge?
    • Do you face the same issue in Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue is with this particular website?

I suggest you to reset the settings on the Microsoft Edge web browser to check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Steps to Reset Edge:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Ramon Imp Win User

Skype password not working and issue with Edge

Hi Nathan,

It appears that you're having problems with your Skype account and Microsoft Edge. For us to effectively assist you with your concern, we would like to know the following:

• Have you double-checked if the passwords that you entered were correct?
    • Have you tried restating your computer, and see if the issue persists?
    • When did you start experiencing the problem with Microsoft Edge?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem?

Regards.

Ramon Imp, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Password Storage Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Password

2. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  3. Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete Passwords in Microsoft Edge: I had my computer worked on and somehow I am seeing multiple people's passwords in my Microsoft Edge Wallet. How do I delete more than one password at a time? If I have to, how do I delete all of them? I delete some but then they come back....
  4. Microsoft Edge import passwords

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge import passwords: How to import passwords from Firefox into Edge 2004? There is a "Menu > Settings > General > Import or Export", but nothing for passwords, only for Firefox bookmarks. 162003
  5. Microsoft Edge import passwords

Microsoft Edge import passwords: How to import passwords from Firefox into Edge 2004? There is a "Menu > Settings > General > Import or Export", but nothing for passwords, only for Firefox bookmarks. 162003
  6. Password storage in Windows Credentials and Edge

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password storage in Windows Credentials and Edge: I am running Windows 10 Pro version 2004 build 19041.113 and Edge Version 80.0.361.66 Official build 64-bit. Windows stores passwords in "Credentials" and Edge also stores them. My question is which one is active or are they both? From time to time i get "issues" with...
  7. Microsoft Edge Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge Issues: I have multiple issues with Edge running on windows 10. I have recently started to migrate to FireFox and none of the issues that I have had with edge. Edge Issues: Freezes up when using Facebook. I cannot use Facebook with Edge? When using edge on on a news page such as...
  8. Microsoft Store Storage Issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store Storage Issues: Microsoft Store is not letting me install *some* apps on *some* drives with no explanation at all. My drives are configured properly and seen by the MS Store just fine; I can go to a game like Forza Horizon 4, or Sea of Thieves for instance, and click install, and it will...
  9. Microsoft Edge issues.

Microsoft Edge issues.: Recently started having a problem with Edge, downloading zip files. It stops after 3.99 GB. Able to download fully with Explorer. Is it an issue with the browser?...
  10. Microsoft Edge Password Manager

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Password Manager: Hi, I have just upgraded to Windows Ten and very impressed so far. I also really like Edge, but have a few issues which hopefully I can get help with. 1. The password manager does not work and neither does the autocomplete forms. They are both turned on in advanced...