Windows 10: Microsoft edge phone app

Discus and support Microsoft edge phone app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I answer my cellphone on my PC using microsoft phone app "MY PHONE"?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarbaraGruber1, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Microsoft edge phone app

Can I answer my cellphone on my PC using microsoft phone app "MY PHONE"?

:)

BarbaraGruber1, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular Windows Phone-Apps – Microsoft Store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 28, 2020
  4. Microsoft edge phone app

Microsoft EDGE

Hi,

There are several reasons why Microsoft Edge acts differently after the update. We suggest clearing the browsing history of the app as an initial troubleshooting step and check if the issue will be resolved.

To do the procedure, follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Press the Edge icon.
    • On the upper right, click on the three dots.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Under Clear browsing data, click Choose what to clear.
    • Press Clear

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft edge phone app

1. Microsoft edge phone app - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge phone

2. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge on startup apps: I noticed i had this set to on in startup apps since i dont use edge I am considering off switching it to off but i'd like to know what switching it to off actually doesedge DOESNT automatically open when i log in and my pc already starts up pretty quick so i'm wondering of...
  3. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge on startup apps: I noticed i had this set to on in startup apps since i dont use edge I am considering off switching it to off but i'd like to know what switching it to off actually doesedge DOESNT automatically open when i log in and my pc already starts up pretty quick so i'm wondering of...
  4. Microsoft Edge on startup apps

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Your Phone app stuck on 'sign into edge'

Your Phone app stuck on 'sign into edge': On boot Your Phone app launches. on first screen - choose iphone next screen @60% - sign into MS account using Edge. Open Edge, account is already signed in. There isn't a dropdown under account name to signout and in again in Edge. Tried closing Edge and reloading. Tried...
  6. Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge - 2 Edge on Default Apps: Hello everyone, this is my first post here, I've searched the forum for a similar problem but I haven't found anything, So ... Today I have formatted my computer, while downloading and installing Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) to update the old Microsoft Edge, I have noticed...
  7. Microsoft Edge in Background Apps

Microsoft Edge in Background Apps: How to add Microsoft Edge in Background Apps list in Settings Privacy Background apps ? It doesn't show in the Background apps list in my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-in-background-apps/22039291-ee8b-470f-a9e1-ef801d11e4f9
  8. how do i transfer the apps on my phone to my microsoft edge

how do i transfer the apps on my phone to my microsoft edge: how do I transfer the apps on my android phone to my Microsoft edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-the-apps-on-my-phone-to-my/dda033bf-f42a-48b6-8b01-700e520377b1
  9. microsoft edge App

microsoft edge App: Microsoft edge doesn't open any PDF files or documents on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-app/775e83b7-13f0-4c52-8860-fdd3c3879d1c
  10. Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge.

Need phone app for Windows 10 using and Edge.: I'm trying to find a telecommuting job. Some like U-Haul require the use of usb headphones with a mic. I have a pair I used a few years ago and would like to test them to see if they're still working properly by calling my wife from my laptop. I've ran into a few road blocks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. phone app microsoft edge

2. microsoft edge for windows phone