Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a question regarding Microsoft Edge Pinned sites shortcuts on the start menu. Where are they located in File Explorer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abcana IT, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Abcana IT Win User

Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

I have a question regarding Microsoft Edge Pinned sites shortcuts on the start menu. Where are they located in File Explorer?

:)

Abcana IT, Jul 16, 2018

2. Trying to pin 'Microsoft Edge' to taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand the issue that you are facing currently, and we in Community will try to resolve your issue the best way we can.

I would like to suggest that you follow the steps below to resolve your issue:

• Go to task manager. (To open press ctrl+alt+delete)
    • Click on Details, select explorer.exe and click End Task.
    • Go to file, located on the top left corner of task manager
    • Type explorer.exe and click on OK.
    Try to pin Edge to taskbar and check if the issue still persist.

Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you further.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 16, 2018
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location

1. Microsoft Edge Pinned Site File Location - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Pinned

2. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  3. Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Javascript disabled on on sites on Microsoft Edge: If I open up a new tab and it goes to the default Edge page, it shows at the top javascript is disabled and cookies are turned off red X on both in the address bar. I checked and they are all on. This started happening after an update. Going to Ksat.com shows a blank screen...
  4. Microsoft Edge misidentified my location

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge misidentified my location: Microsoft Edge misidentified my location. I'm in Vietnam, but my IP address is in Hong Kong. My phone still shows the correct location. Please help me!Edition Windows 11 Home Single Language Version 21H2 Installed on ‎02/‎08/‎2021 OS build 22000.493 Experience Windows Feature...
  5. Edge executable file location in registry

in Browsers and Email
    Edge executable file location in registry: Where do I find the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe path in the registry? Thanks! 178354
  6. Problem with Pin Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Pin Microsoft Edge: When I open Microsoft Edge, the item that appears on the taskbar is a file. I cannot pin it and it is extremely annoying. When I tried to scan for corruptions or missing files, I cannot access the Command Prompt admin. What can i do to fix this issue? [Original Title:...
  7. This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement

in Browsers and Email
    This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement: This is a very Nice // Microsoft Edge// edge://site-engagement Improving Tracking Prevention in Microsoft Edge - Microsoft Edge Blog *Thumbs - - - Updated - - - See blocked trackers https://youtu.be/vPG4FSJx4qI 145926
  8. Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sites Missing In Browsing History In Microsoft Edge: I recently went to the browsing history in my Microsoft Edge browser, and there are some sites missing. I went to a site called savethechildren.com through a click thru button on a site called MyPoints so that I could get points for my donation on Saturday, I think it was,...
  9. Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge: Top Sites Have Disappeared: Hello. I'm using Windows 10 Pro, 64 Bit, and the "Top Sites" on the Startup page seems to have disappeared. I don't remember installing any software or drivers lately. Any suggestions as to how to get the "Top Sites" back will be appreciated. Thank you again. 41750
  10. Microsoft Edge Top Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge Top Sites: I have a bit of a problem, in the Edge address bar are top sites that you have visited. I need to know how to turn that feature off for privacy reasons. Sure its helpful and saves you typing if you go to that particular website very often but what if you let someone use your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge pinned site registry

2. where to find edge pinned site shortcuts

3. file location for edge pinned sites

4. pin edge top sites jumplist,
  5. edge taskbar pinned sites,
  6. pinned sites edge menu,
  7. edge pinned site file location,
  8. pinned sites edge location