Windows 10: Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

Discus and support Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up" in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Microsoft edge pop up warning saying calling a number. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS. John... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JohnOtis1, Apr 4, 2020.

1. JohnOtis1 Win User

Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

Microsoft edge pop up warning saying calling a number. NOT SURE WHAT TO DO. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS. John

:)

JohnOtis1, Apr 4, 2020

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up"

1. Microsoft edge pop up warning to call microsoft " computer had been locked up" - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge pop

2. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  3. loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    loud hacked warning with pop up asking me to call Microsoft Security: When I received the loud warning, I immediately shut my laptop off. I left it off for the rest of the day. Now when I turned it on a picture comes up but I cannot do anything. Can’t login or open anything. What now?...
  4. A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender: Hello,A warning popped up on my Microsoft Defender that told me to go into settings and fix the problem. I went into settings, but I don't see where the problem can be fixed.This was the message: I also don't know what it means. Can anyone help? Thanks, Daffy D...
  5. A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender

A Warning Popped up on my Microsoft Defender: Hello,A warning popped up on my Microsoft Defender that told me to go into settings and fix the problem. I went into settings, but I don't see where the problem can be fixed.This was the message: I also don't know what it means. Can anyone help? Thanks, Daffy D...
  6. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  7. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  8. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  10. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...