Windows 10: microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

Discus and support microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; so this window is asking for info with a virus alert and the computer is blocked. i cant get past this to do anything... help?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarshaW346, Aug 23, 2018.

1. microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

so this window is asking for info with a virus alert and the computer is blocked. i cant get past this to do anything... help?

:)

MarshaW346, Aug 23, 2018

2. Microsoft Edge Pop-up Blocker

Hello,

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn on/off.
    Please refer to the link below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/windows-10/block-pop-ups-in-microsoft-edge

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Microsoft edge, blocked a pop up ?? allow once ??

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Open Microsoft Edge.

• Click on (…) at the top right corner.

• Click on settings.

• Click on View Advanced Settings.

• There you will be able to manage Pop ups.

• If you don’t want then you will be able to turn off.

• If you want Pop-ups then you can turn on.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Aug 23, 2018
  4. malware Win User

microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

Microsoft Prepares Update for Windows Home Server

Microsoft's Windows Home Server officially launched earlier this month, is already preparing to be updated. Microsoft says that the new update is "part of the ongoing process of continually enhancing the customer experience with Windows Home Server." The update includes a few feature additions for Windows Home Server. Currently, users who login to their server when away from their home network - through an external URL like https://yourname.homeserver.com - are greeted with a security warning. The November 27 update will now provide users with a trusted SSL certificate for their Windows Home Severs. The SSL certification was provided with the help of Windows Live Domains and GoDaddy. Other new features include a "Delete All" button to remove home computer backups. Microsoft has also taken steps to make the Shared Folders and Server Storage aspects of Windows Home Server more robust and user friendly.

Source: DailyTech

malware, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for...

1. microsoft edge popped up a window saying that the server www.untiernor.com is asking for... - Similar Threads - microsoft edge popped

2. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  3. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP: May i know when i key in on words file. from english input change to chinese input. sometime the microsoft edge will pop up itself. may i know what can i do to avoid microsoft edge pop up. after close the microsoft edge, i wish to continue key in the words file, the manage...
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE POP UP

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Continued pop up asking for server, user and password.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Continued pop up asking for server, user and password.: Using MS Outlook, receiving a popup asking for "Server", User Name and password. entered verified correct info yet does not accept entry and popup repeats itself. How do I remove this popup? Have checked with AtandT they say after running checks is an MS issue.they...
  6. pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pop ups .. www watchsportslive HELP PLEASE ... THANKS: pop ups .. Lots of them: they all have this name. www dot watchsportslive dot net HELP PLEASE ... THANKS https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pop-ups-www-watchsportslive-help-please-thanks/8253fa94-d673-4085-a32f-ba6ac80538ef
  7. Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge

Pop up Windows Security Microsoft Edge: On my PC running Windows 10, I have a popup. A loud message: do not shut down, On the screen there is a Box has Windows Security in small font, typed above Microsoft Edge. Below, the Microsoft Edge line, is The server 000226 gq is asking for your user name and password...
  8. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  9. Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop ups occuring in Microsoft Edge: thinking it might be an extension. I go to extension but the only thing I can do in extensions is acquire some extensions as there are no extensions attached to my Edge browser. the popups are either sells or notifications and it is clearly an unwanted pup. at the bottom of...
  10. microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password

microsoft Edge pop up asking for usename and password: Hi every time I go to a particular website which I have an account with and have used for many years I keep getting a pop up stating the server requires my username and password to continue. I was not sure of the authenticity and can still access the website but every time I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. a orange windows edge window popped up