Windows 10: MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS

Discus and support MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have observed that new Microsoft edge has a flaw which allows it to save multiple copies of the sanme photo say for example awindows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Girish Deshmukh, Mar 6, 2021.

1. MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS

I have observed that new Microsoft edge has a flaw which allows it to save multiple copies of the sanme photo say for example awindows 10 background is searched for in bing it will save only once in IE 11 and Firefox but thr same photo saves many times in thener edge and google chrome it isfurther noted that the Microsoft Tdge which came with Windows 10 10240 was far too good and that edge browser version should have been further developed on the HTML format as the open source Chromium format is not a veryuser friendly format hence Microsoft must honestly backtrack and work on the original route to develop a good user friendlyMicrosoft Edge and a new IE 12 for Windows 10 . I sincerely feel that if Microsoft Edge is based anddesigned on the Internet Explorer format also if the settings which nowopen in a new tab stays as itis as Windows 10 & Microsoft Edge are around a menu bar should be added to Microsoft Edge with 5 or 6 tabs these tabs will include all that is offered on the Internet Explorer menus and toolbars

:)

Girish Deshmukh, Mar 6, 2021

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Microsoft Edge Auto Saves

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, I understand your concern and appreciate the time you have taken to resolve this issue.

As you know that Microsoft Edge is a new browser and there are a few glitches that needs to be fixed. However, I would suggest that you try to reset Edge and check if the same issue exist. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so.

• Navigate to the location:
    C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe

• Delete everything in this folder.
    • Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers -Name Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage-DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml" –Verbose}

Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 6, 2021
  4. MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS

M.Soft Edge won't save email sign-in names & passwords to multiple yahoo accounts

Hi Jan,

We suggest that you turn on the Offer to save passwords in Microsoft Edge by following the steps below:

• In the Microsoft Edge browser, select More actions (…) >
      Settings
      > View Advanced Settings.
    • Turn Offer to save passwords to On.

MICROSOFT EDGE  SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF  PHOTOS 6a1766a7-cb95-4409-a552-05fb3bc15f79.png

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS

1. MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES MULTIPLE COPIES OF PHOTOS - Similar Threads - MICROSOFT EDGE SAVES

2. windows photo app save a copy.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows photo app save a copy.: Before when I edit photo using Windows photo app, after making changes and click save a copy, it will automatically save it with number at the end of file name example test1 to create a new file. Now if I click save a copy it will ask me like saving as, is there a way to have...
  3. windows photo app save a copy.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows photo app save a copy.: Before when I edit photo using Windows photo app, after making changes and click save a copy, it will automatically save it with number at the end of file name example test1 to create a new file. Now if I click save a copy it will ask me like saving as, is there a way to have...
  4. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  5. Edge Browser saving a photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge Browser saving a photo: When I am saving a photo from the web, why is it saved as .jfif instead of .jpeg? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-browser-saving-a-photo/3a008f4e-47d2-4847-9ff5-19e21aef51eb
  6. Edge Browser saving a photo

7. PHOTOS app - Can't "save" photo edits, just "save a copy"

PHOTOS app - Can't "save" photo edits, just "save a copy": Before the latest MS update, I used to be able to simply "SAVE" my edits in the PHOTOS app, so that my changes would be overwritten on the original photo when I chose. That option is suddenly no longer available to me grayed out, and after editing a photo, my only choice is...
  8. Microsoft Photos Application only saving as copy

Microsoft Photos Application only saving as copy: Hello, I would like to know how to change my Microsoft Photos App to save video trims with"Save as" instead of "Saving a copy" If this cannot be done, please explain why. Thank you, Kevin 1. Open video with Photos, Edit & Create > Trim [ATTACH] 2. Only option I get...
  9. Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy

Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy: Open a movie file, click edit, trim, save, get annoying invalid and improper message: It looks like you don't have permission to save changes to this file. Try saving a copy instead. Checking the Internets doesn't seem to help. Setting owner in advanced tabs with silly...
  10. Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy

Microsoft Photos - Can't save trimmed video as a copy: Hi...having trouble with Microsoft Photos. I am running Windows 10. See screenshot for version/build. [ATTACH] I am trying to trim some video clips that I created and imported from my device to this computer with a usb drive. I can view the video clip in MS Photos and trim...