Windows 10: microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

Discus and support microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram sfc finds nothing have removed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by medievil, May 23, 2017.

1. medievil Win User

microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted
    Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram
    sfc finds nothing
    have removed the folder and reinstalled the edge package
    made a new profile, etc.. same results.. doesn't affect other browsers

microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage [​IMG]

:)

medievil, May 23, 2017

2. Can't find Microsoft Edge in my apps

After I search Microsoft Edge, it opens up Edge with a Bing search webpage for "Microsoft Edge". Oddly, even though the edge app is open, the icon isn't displayed on the bottom task bar.I even tried to pin an Edge webpage to the home screen, but the page
    doesn't show up in the taskbar. This sucks!

MicrosoftFan805, May 23, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2017
  4. torre Win User

torre, May 24, 2017
  5. medievil Win User
    that did it, weird though thats the 3rd driver from nvidia I've installed since the issues appeared a couple months ago

medievil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage - Similar Threads - microsoft edge screen

2. Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Certificate deleted Not connecting to any webpage: I scanned my window 10 from zemana antivirus ,which founded two suspicious root ca in regedit. So i went in regedit > HK_localuser > software > microsoft > certificates > root. Where on clicking the suspicious root file i unfotunately deleted whole root folder. Now i am not...
  3. Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.

in Browsers and Email
    Is there any extension for microsoft edge as of yet.: Hi, Is there any extensions on edge browser. As of yet and does anyone know when there will be some come available. Thanks 28272
  4. Why isn’t there any favourites? In Microsoft Edge…?

in Browsers and Email
    Why isn’t there any favourites? In Microsoft Edge…?: Colleagues and friends have been asking me where are my favourites form Internet Explorer 11 in Microsoft Edge. What a lot of people don't realise (i.e. the novice n00b is just being rude) Microsoft Edge is a completely new browser, it's not Internet Explorer 12 as some...
  5. Microsoft Edge recent jump list corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge recent jump list corrupted?: Hi. I have a problem with Edge recent jump list. It's not working correctly. See attachment. Is anybody else having this problem and does anyone know how I can fix this? Thanks. 57212
  6. Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge: Odd problem here. When using the site www.ava.org, the links across the top like Clubs and Events should have drop downs. On Windows 7 and 8, the dropdowns work fine with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. On Windows 10, the dropdowns only work in Edge. I have...
  7. Edge browser Corruption

in Browsers and Email
    Edge browser Corruption: Looks like another deferral is in order *Rolleyes Thanks for everything.
  8. Microsoft Edge any good?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge any good?: HI folks just a quick question, at the moment my internet browser is Microsoft Edge and I feel is becoming slow, I am wondering if I need to replace it with google chrome. What you guys think? Thanks for the reply 77341
  9. Corrupted Microsoft Edge image file

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Microsoft Edge image file: Out of habit I ran SFC scan after finishing Win10 upgrade & Windows Updates and found out that MicrosoftEdgeSquare44x44.scale-125_contrast-white.png is corrupted. After a quick google search, seems there a few other Win10 users with the same problem. Neither SFC or...
  10. Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge: This is a great idea ! I use the 'PrintFriendly & PDF' extension in Edge but not 100% effective. Will be good to compare. 104014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. webpage to check screen corruption

2. edge screen corruption