Windows 10: microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

Discus and support microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram sfc finds nothing have removed... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by medievil, May 23, 2017.

1. medievil Win User

microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage

as the title says, edge is unusable, all webpages are corrupted
    Windows 10 latest release, i5 4670, gtx 950, 16gb ram
    sfc finds nothing
    have removed the folder and reinstalled the edge package
    made a new profile, etc.. same results.. doesn't affect other browsers

microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage [​IMG]

:)

medievil, May 23, 2017

2. Can't find Microsoft Edge in my apps

After I search Microsoft Edge, it opens up Edge with a Bing search webpage for "Microsoft Edge". Oddly, even though the edge app is open, the icon isn't displayed on the bottom task bar.I even tried to pin an Edge webpage to the home screen, but the page
    doesn't show up in the taskbar. This sucks!

MicrosoftFan805, May 23, 2017
  3. Andre Da Costa, May 23, 2017
  4. torre Win User

torre, May 24, 2017
  5. medievil Win User
    that did it, weird though thats the 3rd driver from nvidia I've installed since the issues appeared a couple months ago

medievil, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. microsoft edge screen corruption any webpage - Similar Threads - microsoft edge screen

2. edge will not print webpage

in Windows 10 Customization
    edge will not print webpage: Ms Edge will not print webpages. Using a HP Pavilion Desktop Soft Ware build A1NAv6PrA6 When I visit a website that is offering a coupon I click on the websites coupon button and nothing happens. I then try printing from MS Edge using setting Print and again nothing...
  3. Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Edge Won't Load Certain Webpages: I'm at my wit's end with this one. I had an employee tell me that they can't browse the internet anymore. I discovered that they can surf just fine in other browsers like Chrome. The problem is with Edge. If you go to websites like yahoo.com, it just sits there with a blank...
  4. Microsoft Webpages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Webpages: I have a new dell laptop, setup windows completely fine, logged into my Microsoft account no problems. However after about 1 week I found I had no connection to any Microsoft websites that required me to sign into my account on this specific machine. It was all login.live...
  5. Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge

in Windows 10 Support
    Incorrectly displaying webpages on chrome and edge: I have freshly installed windows 10. Everything was OK but today I cannot use chrome anymore [img] and Edge browser has some issues as well [img] . I even installed antivirus and scanned the whole disc but nothing found. Where's the problem? 142164
  6. Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Webpage dropdowns only work in Edge: Odd problem here. When using the site www.ava.org, the links across the top like Clubs and Events should have drop downs. On Windows 7 and 8, the dropdowns work fine with the latest version of Firefox, Chrome and Opera. On Windows 10, the dropdowns only work in Edge. I have...
  7. Microsoft Edge any good?

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge any good?: HI folks just a quick question, at the moment my internet browser is Microsoft Edge and I feel is becoming slow, I am wondering if I need to replace it with google chrome. What you guys think? Thanks for the reply 77341
  8. Corrupted Microsoft Edge image file

in Windows 10 Support
    Corrupted Microsoft Edge image file: Out of habit I ran SFC scan after finishing Win10 upgrade & Windows Updates and found out that MicrosoftEdgeSquare44x44.scale-125_contrast-white.png is corrupted. After a quick google search, seems there a few other Win10 users with the same problem. Neither SFC or...
  9. Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Print Clutter-Free Webpages in Microsoft Edge Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and compatible with...
  10. Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Zoom In or Out of Webpages in Microsoft Edge How to Zoom In or Out on Webpage in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. IE and EDGE Screen corruption

2. webpage to check screen corruption

3. edge screen corruption