Windows 10: Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page

Discus and support Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When i open google , youtube and many more sites it shows me can't connect securely to this page. Please help me, and you can also email me on ***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SourabhSharma1, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page

When i open google , youtube and many more sites it shows me can't connect securely to this page.

Please help me, and you can also email me on *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

Or call me - +917665557622

:)

SourabhSharma1, Aug 31, 2019
  2. curatia Win User

Microsoft Edge TLS Security

After trying everything (not a lot of steps) listed in the Microsoft Edge support site, I did a wider search and found this very simple youtube video that fixed it immediately:

For those who prefer not to click links the steps are simple:

1. Click in the Cortana search bar next to the Win 10 Start button

2. Type internet options

3. Select internet options (control panel) from the list

4. Click on the advanced tab

5. Scroll down to the security section

6. Make sure the following are all clicked:
    Use SSL 3.0
    Use TLS 1.0
    Use TLS 1.1
    Use TLS 1.2

7. Click apply

8. Refresh the page that was giving the error and it should now connect.

Hope this helps, it was a 30 second fix after hours of pounding my head against the error with the Support site suggestions.

curatia, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page

1. Microsoft edge show can't connect securely to this page - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge show

2. Fix Can’t connect securely to this page error on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Can’t connect securely to this page error on Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH]Microsoft Edge is one of the popular web browsers. It offers users a safe and secure web browsing experience. With every update, Microsoft tries to make Edge better than before. While surfing the internet, some users have encountered the “Can’t connect securely to...
  3. Can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't connect securely to this page: Please advise how do I resolve this message . This comes up many times whilst trying to access websites. Even from well known trusted sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/24710357-384f-422d-9677-041c9be655f2
  4. Can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't connect securely to this page: I've trying to get on this page but I keep getting this message. "Cant connect securely to this page" This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the website's owner. Please let me know how I can...
  5. edge can't find the page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    edge can't find the page: After a long time using edge suddenly it says that it can't find the page, I have reset windows 10 but no improvement, I have tried all the solutions shown when I "search"...
  6. how to fix "can't connect securely to this page"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to fix "can't connect securely to this page": how do I fix this problem "can't connect securely to this page" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/87ec98cc-650d-460a-b14e-82f36f934936"
  7. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't connect securely to this page: What to do when computer says can't connect securely to this page https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-securely-to-this-page/63c059cc-1207-4595-82aa-fd53696dbc84
  8. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  9. Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge and IE11 - Can’t connect securely to this page: on Win 10 1803, new laptop (not upgraded from 7***) I am getting: "Can’t connect securely to this page This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner" when I try to connect to any...
  10. can't connect securely to this page

in Windows 10 Customization
    can't connect securely to this page: How do I fix this problem? "I can't connect securely to this page" pops up after about 15 minutes and I am then unable to access my emails...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant connect securely to this page

2. cant connect securely to this page tls edge

3. can not connect securely to this page

4. edge Can’t connect securely to this page,
  5. can’t connect securely to this page,
  6. can’t connect securely to this page edge,
  7. Cant connect securely to this pageThis might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening try contacting the websites owner.,
  8. turn on tls 1.0 tls 1.1 and tls 1.2 in advanced settings and try connecting to