Windows 10: Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

Discus and support Microsoft Edge sign in Not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have got my PC for a few months and if you know how Microsoft edge signs you in then it will be a Dialog box for you to type in your Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Mervinpais, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

I have got my PC for a few months and if you know how Microsoft edge signs you in then it will be a Dialog box for you to type in your Microsoft account email and passwordbut when I sign in, it appears for a split second and then closes automatically, sometimes it just doesn't appear. Please help me because now I can't sync my important stuff and I want to fix it please help me

Methods I have tried but did nothing;

-CmdCommand prompt sfc /scannow

-check for viruses on my PC using antivirus software and doing some scans

So please help me fix this issue with Microsoft edge and tell to others who have the same issue

Also, I am using Version 85.0.564.44 of Microsoft edge just to help with what version I have

:)

Mervinpais, Sep 8, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Reading list not working in Microsoft Edge.

Hi Melvin,

This issue might have occurred if you have not signed in with your Microsoft Account. I suggest you to sign out and sign in with your Microsoft Account and check.

Also check if you have tried this.

In Microsoft Edge, just select Add to favorites or reading list  >
    Reading list > Add. When you’re ready to read, select
    Hub  > Reading list .

Reply to us if reading list is working or not. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft Edge sign in Not working

1. Microsoft Edge sign in Not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge sign

2. Sign in on microsoft edge to comment

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in on microsoft edge to comment: Signed in to my account on the website. Meaning all of my rewards and account information shows up when I click any of the associated icons but when I want to comment on an article I get "sign in on microsoft edge". I am signed in to the website already so I can only assume...
  3. Sign in on microsoft edge to comment

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in on microsoft edge to comment: Signed in to my account on the website. Meaning all of my rewards and account information shows up when I click any of the associated icons but when I want to comment on an article I get "sign in on microsoft edge". I am signed in to the website already so I can only assume...
  4. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  5. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft edge not working: microsooft edge not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-not-working/fbbfdf7d-ff64-45f0-b571-6632c4dcfaa5
  6. microsoft edge not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

in Windows 10 News
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds: A top piece of feedback we’ve heard from Microsoft Edge Insiders is that you want to be able to roam your settings and browsing data across your work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge. Today, we’re excited to announce that Azure Active Directory work and school accounts...
  8. Microsoft Edge not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge not working: Hi, my computer says it's not connected to the internet so I'm using chrome instead. How can I tell Microsoft to let me uninstall and re-install Edge using Chrome rather than the useless microsoft browser?...
  9. How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium: How to: How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium How to Sign in and Sign out of Microsoft Edge Chromium Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new...
  10. Microsoft Edge not Working

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge not Working: Hello, I updated my windows 7 desktop to Windows 10. I made Google chrome my Default browser. Both Google chrome and Firefox are working perfectly. I tried to open Microsoft Edge but get errors such as: " Can't reach this page & make sure I have the right web address." ....