Windows 10: Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

Discus and support Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Murray Vance, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

Good morning. :When my wife and I are finished using our pc for the day, we turn it off. We have noticed that after windows loads and we try to use Microsoft edge, it is very slow and laggy. The only solution I have found that fixes this problem is after boot-up reinstalling Microsoft edge. It runs perfectly fine until the next reboot. Any ideas? We have the following extensions: Malwarebytes, lastpass, amazon assistant 4, Kaspersky password manager, and adguard ad blocker.Thanks in advance.Murray.

:)

Murray Vance, Jul 27, 2021

2. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help.

Andre Niño, Jul 27, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 27, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 27, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy.

1. Microsoft Edge, slow and laggy. - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge slow

2. Computer suddenly slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer suddenly slow and laggy: Since a few days ago my computer has had performance problems.When playing video games my fps keep fluctuating. When watching videos the quality is low and laggy.Again, this has only started a few days ago and I have not downloaded anything recently....
  3. Microsoft Defender interface slow/laggy on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Defender interface slow/laggy on Windows 11: Hey all.I updated to Windows 11 on October 4th, and an issue arose that I also encountered when I first tried the beta for Windows 11 on July 31st: Microsoft Defender/Windows Security's UI is very slow/laggy. Animations are slow, transitions are slow, and if it's in the...
  4. Microsoft Defender interface slow/laggy on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Defender interface slow/laggy on Windows 11: Hey all.I updated to Windows 11 on October 4th, and an issue arose that I also encountered when I first tried the beta for Windows 11 on July 31st: Microsoft Defender/Windows Security's UI is very slow/laggy. Animations are slow, transitions are slow, and if it's in the...
  5. Windows 10 is slow and laggy

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is slow and laggy: It's been like this for a month. I think an windows 10 update caused it. My specs: Intel Pentium G3220T, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD, Intel HD Integrated Graphics: GT1, 4400 GT2, 4600 GT2 I'm using HP Pavilion 21-h116 (its probably 6 years old) submitted by...
  6. SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SLOW AND LAGGY WINDOW 10: hey Microsoft, I am your very old user. ive used your every windows. but recently i bought a new pc for my study purpose. After sometime when i just got used to this window this window 10 STARTED LAGGING AND BEING SLOW which was not right. my background purchases sometimes...
  7. Microsoft Edge becomes laggy

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Edge becomes laggy: Microsoft Edge becomes laggy the longer I browse the internet. Especially in chat conferences with many participants. With people in chat exceeds to 10 people it becomes laggy. Is there a way to improve Microsoft Edge performance? Please help....
  8. Windows 10 laggy and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 laggy and slow: i own a Lenovo Ip320 80xl specs: i5 7th gen 1tb hdd 8gb ram 2gb nvidia 940mx graphics newer verison of windows 10 like build 1803, 1709 all performs so slow in everything like opening file explorer, this pc, idm all apps slow boot times and shut downs all things are so...
  9. Microsoft Edge extremely slow

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Edge extremely slow: Has anyone else noticed Microsoft Edge being extremely slow in opening applications or loading web pages or is it just me? Sometimes it takes ten to thirty seconds to open webpages with the dreaded spinning circle. It would be a while before I could clean install due to lack...
  10. Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Laggy/Delay while chatting at facebook on Microsoft Edge: When i was using win 10 CU, there is no lag/ delay when chatting or posting at facebook. and after i updated it to FCU, when im typing there is always a delay like 0.5 or 1 second to input what i type. i tried at Internet Explorer and the result is fine. Am i missing...