Windows 10: Microsoft EDGE suspended

Discus and support Microsoft EDGE suspended in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I used this browser last night and today it no longer works. How did it get suspended and how do I fix it? All my bill accounts are bookmarked there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by purple7ZF, Jan 10, 2019.

1. purple7ZF Win User

Microsoft EDGE suspended

I used this browser last night and today it no longer works. How did it get suspended and how do I fix it? All my bill accounts are bookmarked there.

:)

purple7ZF, Jan 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Microsoft EDGE suspended

microsoft edge

Hi Navid,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to try restarting Microsoft Edge Browser and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Open task manager right click on Microsoft Edge and go to details click on microsoftedgeCP.exe and click end task

• Restart your Computer and check if it helps.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Microsoft EDGE suspended

1. Microsoft EDGE suspended - Similar Threads - Microsoft EDGE suspended

2. Microsoft Edge not working, msedge.exe suspended in Task Manager and disappers after a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge not working, msedge.exe suspended in Task Manager and disappers after a...: I have a windows 11 and the same problem as this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-suspended-and-wont-open/bd1cb263-ded8-4d0b-b7bd-7350893c49e9 but my problem is not solved yet. I could not find the older version of Edge as suggested...
  3. Microsoft Edge not working, msedge.exe suspended in Task Manager and disappers after a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge not working, msedge.exe suspended in Task Manager and disappers after a...: I have a windows 11 and the same problem as this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-suspended-and-wont-open/bd1cb263-ded8-4d0b-b7bd-7350893c49e9 but my problem is not solved yet. I could not find the older version of Edge as suggested...
  4. Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open: Good Morning/Afternoon/EveningMy Microsoft Edge won't open. Whenever I open it, and check task manager, it pops up for a few seconds with the status saying it is "suspended", and then ends itself.It appears in task manager for a few seconds like in the above images, then...
  5. Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge Suspended and Won't Open: Good Morning/Afternoon/EveningMy Microsoft Edge won't open. Whenever I open it, and check task manager, it pops up for a few seconds with the status saying it is "suspended", and then ends itself.It appears in task manager for a few seconds like in the above images, then...
  6. My microsoft account was suspended

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My microsoft account was suspended: i want to enable my microsoft account as it was suspended for some reason today https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-microsoft-account-was-suspended/04c01ed0-1e0b-459c-9205-8db511260440
  7. Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Rewards Account Suspended: Hi, after 9 days, I still did not receive the gift cards. When I checked the Microsoft rewards account, I saw that it has been SUSPENDED! After checking the services agreement and finding that I followed all the requirements. Is there anything I can do to get my rewards to...
  8. All Microsoft services suspended

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All Microsoft services suspended: So, I booted up this morning to find that Edge, the Mail app, Windows Updates, etc. were working. Rebooted 3 times with no change. Went to Task Manager and found things like this... Got no idea what the little green icon means. Shell Experience host is also suspended....
  9. EDGE error 2484 - too long to suspend

in Browsers and Email
    EDGE error 2484 - too long to suspend: Error 2484 Edge "took too long to suspend" appears in Event Viewer frequently on several PCs. EDGE works, and the error is benign. But can it be overcome? These suggestions have been tried... Reinstalled EDGE Ran the STORE apps troubleshooter Disabled IPV6 Enabled...
  10. Sign in with Microsoft account suspended

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Sign in with Microsoft account suspended: I can't sign in with a Microsoft, it is disabled when i click the "Sign in with a Microsoft account instead" the link goes grey when I click it and nothing happens. I also can't sign in to the Mail app for the same reason. When I click Add account the same thing just happens...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoftedge.exe suspended

2. Microsoft Edge SUSPENDED