Windows 10: Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10

Discus and support Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everybody. I have some kind of bug, I suppose. I cant pin or unpin Microsoft Edge's icon on the taskbar. I have tried system reboot, edge... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Volodymyr Teslyuk, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10

Hello everybody.

I have some kind of bug, I suppose.

I cant pin or unpin Microsoft Edge's icon on the taskbar.

I have tried system reboot, edge reset, drug and drop, pin and unpin with a "start" etc.

At the moment there is empty icon on the taskbar; when I click on it, (doesn't matter if edge is already opened) new window opens

Maybe somebody knows how to fix it?

Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10 0faa9f47-162c-4ec7-b137-7f9b83f8f548?upload=true.png

:)

Volodymyr Teslyuk, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Yolvi Ell Win User

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Edge Does Not Appear in Taskbar

I worked through steps 1 and 2 with no problems detected. I have not experienced Edge crashing so I don't think items 3 or 4 are applicable. There were no updates available within settings for Edge.

Still looking for an answer to this problem. I know that I am not the only person that has pointed out this problem with the Microsoft Edge icon disappearing and not appear on the taskbar when it is open. The icon just disappeared and it is a Windows 10
    problem that has not been addressed with any updates. Very frustrating.

LarryBird210, Nov 27, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10

Microsoft is developing a built-in ad blocker for its Edge browser

"One of the first browser add-ons many people install to improve their online experience is Adblock Plus or something similar. Until recently, Microsoft Edge's lack of support for add-ons put off a lot of would-be users, but reports from Build 2016 suggest that native ad blocking is on its way to the Internet Explorer successor.

Adblock Plus is coming to Edge, but built-in ad blocking would negate the need for such an add-on. A slide shown off and snapped at a Build presentation shows that the next version of Edge, in response to user feedback, will feature ad blocking capabilities. There's no word on delivery timescale, but the upcoming Windows 10 Anniversary Update would seem a likely candidate.

ZDNet's Ed Bott photographed the slide which shows Microsoft's development roadmap built around feedback from testers. Right at the top of the list is reference to plans to create a plugin and extension store for Edge, but it's entry number four that's more intriguing.

"Build ad blocking features into the browser" is listed as a Feature Request from users. But the good news is that it is not only listed as being "Deliverable 4682811", but as "Targeted for the next version".

This will no doubt come as good news for those who have fallen in love with Edge, but it's not something that will be welcomed by the likes of Adblock Plus. It does seem that, particularly in the mobile arena, there is a move to baking ad blocking into the browser so it makes sense that Microsoft is following the trend. But it is the fact that Edge straddles Windows 10 on the desktop and Windows 10 Mobile that makes this a particularly interesting move.

Keep an eye out for Insider builds in the coming weeks as the feature may be just around the corner.
    "

Forget extensions, built-in ad blocking is coming to Microsoft Edge - [UPDATE... no it's not!]

P4-630, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10

1. Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Microsoft edge taskbar

2. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 taskbar bug: This problem is since 3 days. The options to close window and some other options are not available. I have to force restart " windows explorer" through task manager to fix it. Here is my windows 10 version.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12-‎02-‎2023 OS...
  3. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 taskbar bug: This problem is since 3 days. The options to close window and some other options are not available. I have to force restart " windows explorer" through task manager to fix it. Here is my windows 10 version.Edition Windows 10 Pro Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12-‎02-‎2023 OS...
  4. Windows 10 taskbar bug

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft edge bugs my navigator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge bugs my navigator: Good Morning Madam Sir, i have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour Madame Monsieur, j'ai Toujours des problèmes pour naviguer dans Microsoft edge qui bug toujoursi have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour...
  6. Microsoft edge bugs my navigator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft edge bugs my navigator: Good Morning Madam Sir, i have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour Madame Monsieur, j'ai Toujours des problèmes pour naviguer dans Microsoft edge qui bug toujoursi have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour...
  7. New Microsoft Edge Bug

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Microsoft Edge Bug: I've recently have encountered a bug in Microsoft Edge. So when I use Microsoft Edge and play audio from it, the audio will play but stops playing once I pause or close that tab. Yes, my PC audio still works but it's just that Microsoft Edge audio suddenly stops working...
  8. Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug in Taskbar of windows 10.: OS : Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Evaluation copy. Build 20241.rs_prerelease.201016-1450 Respected Developers / Technicians I have placed my taskbar in in windows 10 at the left of the screen but when I click on the start button the taskbar overlaps the left side of...
  9. Windows 10 Taskbar bug

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Taskbar bug: Hello, I am writing this quick thread to bring attention to a minor bug in the Windows 10 Taskbar. I am not sure how, but this happens at random times. It some times happens when I'm quickly switching between windows, but again, I'm not sure how it happens. Here's a GIF...
  10. Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Pin to Taskbar a Website in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft taskbar buggs

2. task bar bug

3. ms edge is really buggy how to fix

4. how to pin adblock plus to task bar,
  5. edge does not appear in taskbar,
  6. windows 10 white taskbar bug,
  7. microsoft hello pin bug