Windows 10: Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools

Discus and support Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft has confirmed it is working on multiple innovative features for Edge browser that would arrive in the preview builds soon. Microsoft Edge is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, May 6, 2019.

1. WinLatest New Member

Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools

Microsoft has confirmed it is working on multiple innovative features for Edge browser that would arrive in the preview builds soon. Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature, new privacy tools, Internet Explorer Mode for enterprises, and other improvements.

Collections is a neat feature that aims to help users organize data for various work. It is also designed to help you deal with information overload on the web. Edge’s Collections feature is also powered by Microsoft’s cloud intelligence to smartly collect, organize, share, and export content you find while browsing the web.

Microsoft is using cloud-power intelligence to keep the structure of your content. This will allow Edge to analyze the content and then export to apps like Word and Excel.

Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools Edge-collections.jpg

Microsoft says that this new feature is still in its early days and it is not ready for the public beta testing yet. For example, Collections transform things like a shopping list to a spreadsheet which is sortable by price. Similarly, it can also turn a loose collection of paragraphs into a handout featuring citations.

Privacy Tools

Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools Microsoft-Edge-privacy-tool.jpg

At Build 2019, Microsoft also discussed a privacy dashboard concept for Edge. This would allow users to configure Edge with pre-defined privacy profiles suggested by Microsoft. In the current design shared by Microsoft, users will be able to choose from three pre-defined levels of information sharing:

• Unrestricted, Balance, and Strict.

In these three levels, Edge will differently adjust how third parties track you across the web. The feature will basically disable privacy trackers and other services that are enemies of privacy.

Microsoft is still working on the privacy tools and it’s not known how exactly the company will let users control their data. Microsoft will share more detail of the feature in a future preview build that is expected to arrive soon.

The post Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, May 6, 2019

2. Microsoft Edge - Features are missing!

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in using Windows 10 and bringing this to our notice.

We would suggest you to send a feedback by asking the feature you are looking for.

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Send feedback.
    • Follow the on-line instructions.
    Refer to these steps to pin a website to start screen:

• Open the Edge, then click on more options(...).
    • Click on Pin to Start
    Hope this information helps you. Please do let us know if you need further assistance.

Ganesh Achar B, May 6, 2019
  3. Microsoft Edge and losing the News Feed

Hello Ruth,

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Windows. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you to try to load the same in other browsers excluding Edge and internet Explorer?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent update?
    • Have you installed any third party security application?
    Lets try with the below steps and check if he issue resolves.

Step 1: I suggest you reset the Internet explorer
    and check if it helps.

Refer: Change or reset Internet Explorer settings

Step 2: I suggest you to try deleting the browsing history in Microsoft Edge
    and check if it helps as it stores the forms, passwords, and sites you've visited.

Refer: View and delete browser history in Microsoft Edge

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental
    control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.

Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 6, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

Source: Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, May 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge to get Collections feature and new Privacy Tools - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Collections

2. Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Draw tool for PDF in new Microsoft Edge: I have problems with using Draw tool for PDF. It started from the Microsoft Edge update. I cannot find where Save and Save as tabs are. Could you help me?...
  3. Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new game and security feature: Beginning February 26, Microsoft said it will begin replacing the classic Edge with the new Edge on PCs in Release Preview Ring of the Insider program. After beta testing the Edge update with Insiders, consumers will get it later this year and businesses will have a choice of...
  4. How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]Microsoft has announced the Collections feature for new Edge users, however, it is limited to Microsoft Edge Developer and Microsoft Edge Canary for now. Collections […] This post How to enable the Collections feature in Microsoft Edge browser is from...
  5. How to get started with Collections feature Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to get started with Collections feature Microsoft Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Collections feature in the new Microsoft Edge browser can be viewed as a repository where you can store and manage content that interests you. Although it is an early version, it gives a preview of the final changes likely [...] This post How to get...
  6. Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge gets a new security feature on Windows 10: Microsoft’s new Edge browser ships with Windows Defender Application Gaud to protect the rest of the Windows 10 operating system from potentially harmful websites. Microsoft remains committed to enhancing the security of its browser and the software giant is now testing PUA...
  7. Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge is getting Collections feature on Windows 10: Microsoft Edge (Canary) is getting the highly-anticipated ‘Collections’ feature, which is a new way to organize and share the information such as shopping wishlist that we come across every day while browsing the internet. Collections can be opened by clicking an icon in the...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection New Features: On Windows 10 when I play Windows Solitaire Collection the new features are not there. The new features were added Feb. 14 of this year. On my android it loaded automatically but not my pc. When I play on my pc it suggests that if the new features are not there to go to the...
  9. New Edge Feature

in Browsers and Email
    New Edge Feature: Not sure when this was added (might have been the most recent Edge update), but they now have a "Do not allow this site to open more dialogs" checkbox so those input hijacking websites that claim to be a virus, or from Microsoft can no longer be permanently locked out. It...
  10. Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft introduces new privacy tools ahead of Data Privacy Day: [img] In a world that’s constantly evolving with new technologies like Artificial Intelligence and smart devices, our commitment to deliver on our Privacy Principles and work with you to evolve the Windows privacy experience doesn’t change. To kick off the new year...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. enable edge collections

2. edge collections feature