Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; On the top of the settings page it says Your browser is managed by your organization, What is going on with this ? 179359 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by nightowl17, May 14, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62

On the top of the settings page it says Your browser is managed by your organization, What is going on with this ?

:)

nightowl17, May 14, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Security baseline for Microsoft Edge version 90 released

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...0/ba-p/2275943

Brink, May 14, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, May 14, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62

Microsoft Edge..

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps if you are using Microsoft edge in MSN home page for changing your current location and check if it helps.

• Open edge browser login to msn.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to settings, then under “market and language” and “home location” option change your current location and check whether it shows correct.
    If you are using bing.com through edge browser then I suggest you to follow the below steps and check.

• Open edge browser login to bing.com.
    • Then on the right hand side, click on gear icon.
    • Go to “region” option and click on “change your region” link.
    • Then select your country it will take your location.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, May 14, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62

1. Microsoft Edge Version 90.0.818.62 - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Version

2. battery drain issue, edge taking up 62%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    battery drain issue, edge taking up 62%: I have windows 10 installed, bought the laptop only a year ago so I was expecting no battery issues but just browsing and Youtube is killing all the battery. I don't understand why edge in background is using the battery equal to its use in active. please help me out somebody...
  3. Security baseline for Microsoft Edge version 90 released

in Windows 10 News
    Security baseline for Microsoft Edge version 90 released: We are pleased to announce the enterprise-ready release of the security baseline for Microsoft Edge, version 90! We have reviewed the new settings in Microsoft Edge version 90 and determined that there are no additional security settings that require enforcement. The...
  4. Two Microsoft Edge versions

in Browsers and Email
    Two Microsoft Edge versions: I read some time ago that Windows 10 was going to ditch the so called Microsoft Edge Legacy to install the new Microsoft Edge. I'm now with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 19042.870 and today I found in Revo Uninstaller Pro that I still have two versions of Edge. Revo - All Programs ▼...
  5. Microsoft Edge Version

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Version: I received the new Microsoft Edge Version & can I go back the previous version. I can't save pages that I use everyday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-version/c9cc74cd-2d97-4c80-9535-7d39becd52b3
  6. Microsoft Edge - new version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Edge - new version: I have just installed this new version of Edge... Not particularly impressed with it... If I uninstall it, will the original version still be available? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-new-version/fa308e6f-6045-4e40-a12e-f1818f9b3faa
  7. Microsoft Edge new version

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Edge new version: I want to revert back to my previous version of MS Edge. The new version, is a pain. I get a Windows Security Message for a Certificate and i can't get rid of it no matter what i do. i want to clear my browsing history and it won't do that. My previous version of MS Edge...
  8. New version of Microsoft edge

New version of Microsoft edge: Can I download the new version edge to this computer. HP Pavilion the hard drive was changed and is now running windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-version-of-microsoft-edge/2c77089a-8249-4cb3-95c6-73bef6f26f98
  9. GPU 0% CPU 90%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU 0% CPU 90%: Hello, When i play Forza Horizon 4, at the more demanding moments at graphic level (for example going very fast in some snowy map)the textures of the map stop loading and i can see the message "low streaming video bandwith" while the car stops instantly. If i open the...
  10. 62%

62%: my laptop don't start when its resetting stay on 62% any help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/62/33d3d362-7858-403a-9d62-6b8b9d4dabf6