Windows 10: Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

Discus and support Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; This is regarding Timeout Early of Webpages while using Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10. I normally connect internet through mobile hotspot and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KARTHIKEYAN-PERIANNAN, Oct 23, 2021.

1. Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

This is regarding Timeout Early of Webpages while using Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10. I normally connect internet through mobile hotspot and it often happens that the mobile network going slow causing Windows to come up with "No Internet Connected" status and an immediate notification to Microsoft Edge causing the web browser to display "Hmm....WebPage Not responding". We may simply refresh when we do non-financial browsing and get back the web page without any implications. But when we do Online payments involving NetBanking, it happens after being authenticated and the transactio

:)

KARTHIKEYAN-PERIANNAN, Oct 23, 2021

2. Error "The wifi network .... didn't respond" when using PC as mobile hotspot

Original title:- Use my PC as a mobile hotspot

When my PC has a cellular data connection, I want to turn it into a mobile hotspot to share my connection with other devices.

To do this I follow these steps.

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Network & Internet
      > Mobile hotspot.

• Select Edit, enter a new network name and password, and then select
      Save.

• Turn on the control under Mobile hotspot to share your cellular data connection.
    After that I enter my Password to my nokia lumia 925 phone and try to connect to my new wifi network.

But it says "The wifi network .... didn't respond"

• I enter my password correctly.
    • Turn of my wifi in pc

William A Nadeeshani, Oct 23, 2021
  3. Default pages for Microsoft Edge

Hello Angela,

I understand that you are trying to set the starting page for the Microsoft Edge of your preferred web pages. We will help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Open Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on the ". . ." at the top right corner. Select Settings.
    • Under Open Microsoft Edge with. Select Specific pages.
    • Set the webpages and Save.
    Please post to us if you have any further queries to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Oct 23, 2021
  4. Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

Mobile hotspot No network access

Hi,

To fix the issue, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Connect your PC to your WiFi.
    • Right-click on the WiFi tray and click on Open network and sharing center.
    • Click on Change adapter settings which is present at the left side of the window.
    • Right-click on your WiFi and click on Properties, then click on the
      Sharing tab.
    • Check the box next to Allow other network to connect through this computer's internet and
      Allow other network users to control or disable the shared internet and click
      OK.
    • Go to Settings > Network & Internet >
      Mobile Hotspot
      and turn it on.

• After you turn on the hotspot, go back to the Change adapter settings window. You will find a connection called
      Local area connection* 20. The number 20 may differ.
    • Do step 4 again. In Sharing tab below the first checkbox, select the
      Local area connection* 20 from the drop-down.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Oct 23, 2021
Thema:

Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

1. Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Web

2. Hosted Network / Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hosted Network / Mobile Hotspot: For a couple months I've used the hosted network option for my ethernet, to turn it into a wifi connection for devices I use. Now, the hosted networking turns on fine, and my devices connect to it and work all the same, but my PC's ethernet connection falls dead, with my...
  3. Mobile hotspot restricting network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mobile hotspot restricting network: I am a windows 11 user. This issue only started recently, where whenever I switch on mobile hotspot in my laptop, I am able to use the network in the device I'm connected to, but except for some websitesgoogle and youtube as far as I've seen, webpages and apps that use a...
  4. Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot: This is regarding Timeout Early of Webpages while using Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10. I normally connect internet through mobile hotspot and it often happens that the mobile network going slow causing Windows to come up with "No Internet Connected" status and an...
  5. Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge - Web Page Not Responding - WiFi - Slow Network on Mobile Hotspot: This is regarding Timeout Early of Webpages while using Microsoft Edge browser on Windows 10. I normally connect internet through mobile hotspot and it often happens that the mobile network going slow causing Windows to come up with "No Internet Connected" status and an...
  6. Wifi adapter as mobile hotspot is slow, how to configure/troubleshoot?

Wifi adapter as mobile hotspot is slow, how to configure/troubleshoot?: Hi everyone,I am having a Cudy WE3000 wifi adappter for my win10 64 bit PC. I installed the latest driver for it and all the updates for it. Still if I use this adapter as a hotspot in the settings/networks,interne/mobile hotspot, if i connect any device on it the speed on it...
  7. The page on Edge is not responding

The page on Edge is not responding: I often get the message that the page is not responding. It doesn’t depend on the specific page and can occur any time anywhere. I have to exit the page to get rid of this message...
  8. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, my Web Pages are slow to react. Is there anything that I can do, short of installing more RAM, to speed up the Web Pages? Also, is there a list of Cortana Commands? I know "Open" and I just say what Web Page to go to. Is there a newer Version...
  9. Slow Web Pages.

in Browsers and Email
    Slow Web Pages.: I am having problems with slow webpages. Is it Edge? I have been tempted to take my PC to a shop and have more RAM installed. I currently have 8 gigs of RAM. Maybe 16 gigs would speed it up. Could Edge be using a lot of RAM when running webpages? Sometimes I have problems...
  10. Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge: How to: Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge How to Share Web Pages in Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be faster, safer, and...