Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here in Windows 10 News on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Join the team behind Microsoft Edge as we present the latest updates to our roadmap, the EdgeHTML rendering engine, and the Chakra JavaScript engine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch live: Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2015 | Channel 9

Information:
    Sessions: Microsoft Edge Web Summit | May 5th and 6th, 2015

[edge][/edge]

:)

Brink, May 4, 2015
  2. vikaskumar2299 Win User

How do I run linux apps installed using WSL bash in Windows 10?

This is in reference to: Learn about the Windows Subsystem for Linux

Here, 5th and 6th points say:

Invoke Windows applications from the Linux console.

Invoke Linux applications on Windows.

Now, I installed a few linux softwares like sublime text, some web browser and they installed successfully. But I can't find them in my system. Your 6th point says Invoke linux apps on Windows. Now how
    do I do that?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

vikaskumar2299, May 4, 2015
  3. Viewfelt Win User
    Nokia, still the best phone maker. Probably also has the worst marketing planner

5th and 6th are really important at low end.

Viewfelt, May 4, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

There was that thread about some special announcement around this time.

swarfega, May 4, 2015
  5. gzt7d8 Win User
    I'm hoping there is an Edge Release out of this summit.

gzt7d8, May 4, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Edge will come out with the next build.. until then it's going to remain Spartan.

BunnyJ, May 4, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    50 minutes until start. *Smile

Brink, May 5, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

Why is it such a tiny view?

swarfega, May 5, 2015
  9. z3r010 Win User
    Anything interesting so far?

z3r010, May 5, 2015
  10. swarfega Win User
    I didnt't think it was that professionally produced.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Web

1. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via Push API: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you to build re-engaging experience by delivering timely, relevant notifications to users, even when your browser or web app is...
  2. Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications: Microsoft Edge now supports web push notifications via the Push API, beginning with the Windows 10 April 2018 Update. Web push notifications allow you to build re-engaging experience by delivering timely, relevant notifications to users, even when your browser or web app is...
  3. Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web: Hello All. I have used this form for many answers but this is my first request for help. Hope I am in the right category, here goes. Microsoft Edge – will not connect to the web I keep getting this... [img] Microsoft Edge Windows 10. Cannot connect to the...
  4. Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Welcoming Progressive Web Apps to Microsoft Edge and Windows 10: A little over a year ago, we outlined our vision to bring Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) to the more than half a billion devices running Windows 10. We believe PWAs are key to the web’s future, and couldn’t be more excited about their potential to enable more immersive web app...
  5. Introducing Web Media Extension Package for Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Web Media Extension Package for Microsoft Edge: We’ve heard requests from many of our customers to support additional open-source formats in order to access a broader set of content on the web. To address this, ,we recently added support for the WebM container format and the VP9 and Opus codecs on supported hardware....
  6. Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 recordings are now available

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 recordings are now available: Last week we welcomed hundreds of local developers and thousand of online viewers to our third annual Microsoft Edge Web Summit! Videos and slides from each session are now available to stream or download on Channel 9. [img] Learn about what’s new in EdgeHTML 16 in the...
  7. Watch live Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 on Sept. 13th 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Watch live Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2017 on Sept. 13th 2017: Tomorrow at 9:00 AM Pacific, we’re hosting our third annual Microsoft Edge Web Summit in Seattle, and you can watch all the action live on Channel 9! Read on for a summary of the day ahead, and a list of all the sessions we have in store. [img] What to Expect...
Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here solved