Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here

Discus and support Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Join the team behind Microsoft Edge as we present the latest updates to our roadmap, the EdgeHTML rendering engine, and the Chakra JavaScript engine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, May 4, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Watch live: Microsoft Edge Web Summit 2015 | Channel 9

Information:
    Sessions: Microsoft Edge Web Summit | May 5th and 6th, 2015

[edge][/edge]

:)

Brink, May 4, 2015
  2. vikaskumar2299 Win User

How do I run linux apps installed using WSL bash in Windows 10?

This is in reference to: Learn about the Windows Subsystem for Linux

Here, 5th and 6th points say:

Invoke Windows applications from the Linux console.

Invoke Linux applications on Windows.

Now, I installed a few linux softwares like sublime text, some web browser and they installed successfully. But I can't find them in my system. Your 6th point says Invoke linux apps on Windows. Now how
    do I do that?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Ease of access

vikaskumar2299, May 4, 2015
  3. Viewfelt Win User
    Nokia, still the best phone maker. Probably also has the worst marketing planner

5th and 6th are really important at low end.

Viewfelt, May 4, 2015
  4. swarfega Win User

There was that thread about some special announcement around this time.

swarfega, May 4, 2015
  5. gzt7d8 Win User
    I'm hoping there is an Edge Release out of this summit.

gzt7d8, May 4, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    Edge will come out with the next build.. until then it's going to remain Spartan.

BunnyJ, May 4, 2015
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    50 minutes until start. *Smile

Brink, May 4, 2015
  8. swarfega Win User

Why is it such a tiny view?

swarfega, May 4, 2015
  9. z3r010 Win User
    Anything interesting so far?

z3r010, May 4, 2015
  10. swarfega Win User
    I didnt't think it was that professionally produced.

swarfega, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Edge Web Summit May 5th and 6th, 2015 - Watch Live Here - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge Web

2. Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft’s Movies and TV app for Windows 10 gets Timeline support on Insider Rings: Movies and TV (also known as Films and TV in some regions) is getting a new update with major improvements. The latest update for Movies and TV app advances it to version Movies and TV app for Windows 10 is picking up an update on Fast Ring with a couple of new features. To...
  3. Microsoft Store Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store Application Error: My Windows 10 Microsoft app store will not open, and is named under "ms-resource:StoreTitle" in the "other" category. How can I fix this? What can cause this? Thank you for your time....
  4. Windows 10 Edge

Windows 10 Edge: After an update, browser pages are opening in Internet explorer, not Edge. How can I correct? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-10-edge/59845d31-ccf8-4a95-b032-e63365187347
  5. Edge favorites sync

Edge favorites sync: Edge favorites won't sync from pc to Android https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/edge-favorites-sync/e2d40dc9-7ea1-4625-b43d-ea9896d023bc
  6. Microsoft Mathematics

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mathematics: hvordan installere Microsoft mathematics tillegg for Word på Windows 10? Støtter bare tidligere windowsutgaver? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/microsoft-mathematics/4afef3d6-a696-47f9-981b-ddc3df8b7232
  7. Windows 10 automatic update: forced restart results in lost browser tabs in IE & Edge, is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 automatic update: forced restart results in lost browser tabs in IE & Edge, is...: Last night, I returned to my desk after going out for a meal, woke my machine from sleep with the intention of continuing to work where I'd left off, only to find that Windows had forced a restart after installing an update. The consequence of this was that although Edge...
  8. Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft shows off the modern Skype’s upcoming split view feature on Windows: The Redmond-based Microsoft has recently announced that it has changed its plan concerning the discontinuation of classic Skype in September. The support for classic Skype will continue for some time and it will be discontinued when the modern version of Skype is...
  9. Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Security Bulletin(s) for August 2018: Release Notes August 2018 Security Updates Release Date: August 14, 2018 The August security release consists of security updates for the following software: Internet Explorer Microsoft Edge Microsoft Windows Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office Services and Web Apps...
  10. Error message "Unable to add printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Error 0x80041001 Generic...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message "Unable to add printer Microsoft XPS Document Writer Error 0x80041001 Generic...: When attempting to open Quickbooks 2017 or 2018, I get an error message about a component missing. "Component required for PDF print from QuickBooks is missing". A link is provided for installing the required component. I ran the tool provided but received the following...