Windows 10: Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications

Discus and support Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We’re excited to announce the preview availability of the WebRTC 1.0 API, and support for the H.264/AVC and VP8 video codecs for RTC in Microsoft Edge,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 30, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/...icrosoft-edge/

:)

Brink, Jan 30, 2017
  2. unna---01 Win User

Ovi and Google Calendar Sync

sashamik:

Should you ever fulfill your dream, please let me know. You're not alone in this crusade towards *real* interoperability!

unna---01, Jan 30, 2017
  3. djangowo Win User
    Police Scam Malware - How Has Microsoft Not Stopped This Script?

Police Scam Malware on Edge - How Has Microsoft Not Stopped This Script?

It is years old and a pain in the backside. Security should be top of MSs priorities and I don't mean the ridiculously over complex password system!

Microsoft can produce Windows 10 interoperability and this entirely vindictive piece of kit stil attacks Edge/Internet Explorer

So much for the adequacy for the adblock system on Edge?

All my security is on.

djangowo, Jan 30, 2017
  4. Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications

hTconeM9user, Jan 30, 2017
Thema:

Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications

1. Microsoft Edge WebRTC 1.0 and interoperable real-time communications - Similar Threads - Microsoft Edge WebRTC

2. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  3. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?: I'm receiving this warning from Kaspersky TOTAL Security:Name: HxTsr.exePath: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.11629.20316.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweType: TrojanAgent Name: HEUR:Backdoor.MSIL.Agent.genPrecision: Heuristic AnalysisTreat level:...
  4. Is this a real treat on "Microsoft Outlook Communications;HxTsr.exe"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is this a virus or the real 1?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is this a virus or the real 1?: This right here is using 1 of my CPU's, if I were to switch my CPU to all of them it uses all of my CPU and goes to 100% which crashes my browser. If this is the real 1, is there any way that I can make it like it was in the past and not use like 10% of my CPU and if this is...
  6. Is this a virus or the real 1?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is this a virus or the real 1?: This right here is using 1 of my CPU's, if I were to switch my CPU to all of them it uses all of my CPU and goes to 100% which crashes my browser. If this is the real 1, is there any way that I can make it like it was in the past and not use like 10% of my CPU and if this is...
  7. Real-Time Communications on the UWP with WebRTC and ORTC

in Windows 10 News
    Real-Time Communications on the UWP with WebRTC and ORTC: Readers of this blog interested in Real-Time Communications are probably familiar with Google’s WebRTC project. From the WebRTC site: “WebRTC is a free, open project that provides browsers and mobile applications with Real-Time Communications (RTC) capabilities via simple...
  8. Roadmap update for Real Time Communications in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Roadmap update for Real Time Communications in Microsoft Edge: Late last year, we released our initial ORTC implementation to the web community as part of EdgeHTML 13. We’ve been hard at work on the next steps for RTC in Edge, and wanted to share an update on our roadmap, which we discussed in detail last week at Edge Web Summit....
  9. Building a more interoperable Web with Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Building a more interoperable Web with Microsoft Edge: Over the past year the Microsoft Edge team has been hard at work on a new browser engine that will be better than ever at correctly, quickly, and reliably rendering the Web. As a user, your favorite web sites will just work, and as a web developer, you will find that...
  10. Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...

in Windows 10 News
    Bringing Web Audio to Microsoft Edge for interoperable gaming and...: In March, we released initial preview support for Web Audio to Windows Insiders. Today, we are excited to share details of our Web Audio implementation in Microsoft Edge. Web Audio provides tight time synchronization not possible with HTML5 Audio Elements, and includes audio...